Could anyone update me on whether Avignon Central rail station or bus station has luggage lockers available to store luggage. we would like to visit Avignon for a half day on the way from Paris to Nice but only if we are sure we can leave our luggage somewhere! thank you!
Avignon Central Lcckers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 2 Spend the day in Geneva or go straight to Chamonix?
- 3 Questions about the Chateau de Vincennes
- 4 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 5 Whose repsonsible?
- 6 Italy things to do?
- 7 Spending money in Italy?
- 8 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 9 stop in lisboa or not
- 10 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 11 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 12 Croacia in october
- 13 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 14 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 15 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 16 Sweet 16 Iceland Trip -- suggestions please
- 17 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 18 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 19 Getting From Italy to London
- 20 Stay away from EF Tours
- 21 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 23 Getting cash in Spain
- 24 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 25 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!