Could anyone update me on whether Avignon Central rail station or bus station has luggage lockers available to store luggage. we would like to visit Avignon for a half day on the way from Paris to Nice but only if we are sure we can leave our luggage somewhere! thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 2 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 3 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 4 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 5 Cell Phone Question
- 6 Greek Islands (small)
- 7 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 8 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 9 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 10 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 11 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 12 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 13 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 14 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 15 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 16 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 17 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 18 Help required with Itinerary
- 19 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 20 Are there any Paris walking guides I should add to my collection?
- 21 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 22 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 23 Campervan in Croatia
- 24 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 25 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?