We will be taking the TGV from Paris to Avignon and then to Reims.
What is the easiest way to do this? Reims first and then to Avignon or vice versa also will be going to CDG direct from our last stop.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Low Cost Holidays Package
- 2 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 3 Alitala
- 4 Which Hotel in Rome
- 5 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 6 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 7 First Solo Adventure
- 8 Trains in Italy
- 9 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 10 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 11 Are you interested in visiting Iceland or you already have?
- 12 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 13 Georgia in 4 days
- 14 Where should I go with my family?
- 15 First Solo Adventure
- 16 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 17 PARIS
- 18 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 19 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 20 Crete Holiday
- 21 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 22 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 23 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 24 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 25 Where??-2 night trip from London