We will be taking the TGV from Paris to Avignon and then to Reims.
What is the easiest way to do this? Reims first and then to Avignon or vice versa also will be going to CDG direct from our last stop.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Denis Cathedral
- 2 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 3 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 4 Stockholm during midsummer
- 5 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 6 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 7 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 10 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 11 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 12 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 13 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 14 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 15 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 16 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 17 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 18 Praiano
- 19 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 20 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 21 Ireland itinerary help please
- 22 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 23 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 24 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 25 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving