What do you think the average temps are usually in October in Venice and Rome? Also, has anyone stayed in hotel Lancelot in Rome? or Villa Igea in Venice?
Average temperature in October in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 2 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 3 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 4 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 5 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 6 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 7 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 8 Reims for a day
- 9 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 10 Toulouse and beyond -
- 11 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 12 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 13 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 14 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 15 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 16 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 17 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 18 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 19 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 20 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 21 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 22 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 23 Munich with a car?
- 24 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 25 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy