What do you think the average temps are usually in October in Venice and Rome? Also, has anyone stayed in hotel Lancelot in Rome? or Villa Igea in Venice?
Average temperature in October in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 2 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 3 I need a haircut
- 4 We Need a Pact
- 5 London neighborhood suggestions
- 6 What to wear
- 7 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 8 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 9 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 10 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 11 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 12 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 13 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 14 All you need in croatia
- 15 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 16 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 17 Tipping in Greece
- 18 Bayern seasonal pass
- 19 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 20 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 21 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 22 Italy vacation rental help
- 23 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 24 Monet in Normandy
- 25 Mosquitos in Amsterdam