What do you think the average temps are usually in October in Venice and Rome? Also, has anyone stayed in hotel Lancelot in Rome? or Villa Igea in Venice?
Average temperature in October in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 2 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 3 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 4 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 5 Venice-Milan Airport Woes
- 6 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 7 Paris and where else?
- 8 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 9 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 10 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 11 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 12 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 13 Raining in rome
- 14 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 15 Autumn in Paris
- 16 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 17 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 18 3 weeks in Sicily
- 19 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 20 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 21 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 22 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 23 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 24 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 25 Fabulous Palermo