I m about to book a property in Paris with this rental agency : Avenue Story. www.avenuestory.com
Their website is nice and looks serious but i was wondering if I could trust them as I can not find any reviews on the web. ??? Tks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hurry to France before it loses it's frenchness
- 2 Bring US appliances to Germany?
- 3 France is losing the core of its historic provincial towns
- 4 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 5 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 6 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 7 Where to go in Warsaw and Krakow?
- 8 12-14 nights enough ?
- 9 Updated Southern Croatia Trip (recommendations please)
- 10 5 Days in Bernese Oberland
- 11 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 12 Need help with my itinerary
- 13 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 14 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 15 Transpennine Express-Ticket/No Seat Res
- 16 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 17 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 18 Killarney
- 19 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 20 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 21 5 days northern spain, help us !
- 22 Salon de l’Agriculture in Paris: foods, cows, orchid and Swissman
- 23 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 24 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 25 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique