I am planning a trip to Spain during Christmas week. RENFE has not posted the AVE train schedule for Christmas. Does the AVE train run from Madrid to Seville on Christmas Day? I would like to use Christmas Day as a travel day, if possible, since so much is closed. Also, do cabs operate on Christmas Day in Seville?
AVE Train in Spain on Christmas Day
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 2 No points in Paris .....
- 3 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 4 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 5 Vantage Deluxe World Travel - Russia
- 6 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 7 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 8 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 9 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 10 best time to book accommodation
- 11 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 12 Stay near Paris
- 13 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 14 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 15 Sicily - not a trip report
- 16 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 17 Chip but no PIN
- 18 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 19 Questions for my German friends
- 20 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 21 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 22 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 23 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 24 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 25 Train from Barcelona to Madrid