Hi,I am flying to Rome on sat via Dubai. Laws a forbid me to take zoloft into their country. My other alternative is to see a Dr in Rome and get a script. Any information would be greatly appreciated. This drug cannot be stopped abruptly.
availability of zoloft in rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 2 Rome Food Tour
- 3 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 4 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 5 Rome restaurant suggestions
- 6 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 7 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 8 Italy and Croatia
- 9 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 10 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 11 Help with England/Wales tour
- 12 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 13 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 14 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 15 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 16 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 17 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 18 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 19 Walkers Haute Route, TMB, etc. closed until June 2015
- 20 Where to go in France mid July?
- 21 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 22 Has anyone rented an apartment through Honeymoon in Paris?
- 23 Cruise the River Shannon
- 24 Is Venice really dirty?
- 25 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014