Hi,I am flying to Rome on sat via Dubai. Laws a forbid me to take zoloft into their country. My other alternative is to see a Dr in Rome and get a script. Any information would be greatly appreciated. This drug cannot be stopped abruptly.
availability of zoloft in rome
- 1 Our trip to Venice, Montalcino & Florence
- 2 Normandy on our own?
- 3 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 4 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 5 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 6 Car rental
- 7 Ordering wine in Paris
- 8 Florence & ____?____ with a 16 month old baby in September.
- 9 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 10 Paris Recommendations
- 11 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 12 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 13 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 14 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 15 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 16 London Evening Activity
- 17 Rome & Southern Italy
- 18 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 19 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 20 Northern Italy
- 21 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 22 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 23 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 24 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 25 Has anyone used zstay.com? Are they reputable?