Hi fodorites. Just wondering if anyone can confirm that diesel fuel is readily available in gas stations throughout urban and rural Croatia. Sorry if it seems a silly question, but I was on a website recently that listed diesel vs petrol prices in each country throughout Europe - except Croatia was missing from the list. It got me wondering if there might be a reason for this. Thanks
Availability of diesel in Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 2 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 3 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 4 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 5 Story of the German Christmas star
- 6 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 7 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 8 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 9 Three ferries to Mull
- 10 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 11 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 12 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 13 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 14 Airport ATMs
- 15 driving in france with kids
- 16 Southern Spain
- 17 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 18 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 19 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 20 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 21 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 22 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 23 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 24 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 25 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?