Hi fodorites. Just wondering if anyone can confirm that diesel fuel is readily available in gas stations throughout urban and rural Croatia. Sorry if it seems a silly question, but I was on a website recently that listed diesel vs petrol prices in each country throughout Europe - except Croatia was missing from the list. It got me wondering if there might be a reason for this. Thanks
Availability of diesel in Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London hotel tax is 20%
- 2 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 3 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 4 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 5 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 6 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 7 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 8 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 9 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 10 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 11 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 12 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 13 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 14 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 15 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 16 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 17 Venice - boats on canals
- 18 ITALY
- 19 Paris first then where?
- 20 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 21 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 22 Recommendation for a wine tour departing from Strasbourg.
- 23 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 24 Akrotiri Tours
- 25 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable