We are planning a trip to Bulgaria and Romania and travelling by car.I am interested to know the availability of both petrol and diesel outside the main cities and also the quality of the fuel.
Availability and quality of fuel in Bulgaria and Romania
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 South of Switzerland
- 2 Rocamaxour
- 3 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 4 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 5 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 6 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 7 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 8 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 9 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 10 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 11 Itinerary for Spain
- 12 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 13 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 14 Berlin to Prague via Dresden
- 15 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 16 2 different itineraries
- 17 Recommend a tour company?
- 18 Itinerary help
- 19 England in 7 days
- 20 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 21 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 22 Day Trips from Paris
- 23 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 24 Spanish Music
- 25 Spain and Portugal in Depth