We are planning a trip to Bulgaria and Romania and travelling by car.I am interested to know the availability of both petrol and diesel outside the main cities and also the quality of the fuel.
Availability and quality of fuel in Bulgaria and Romania
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 British Honeymoon!
- 2 Gay and St.Petersburg
- 3 Southwestern England
- 4 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 5 10 day travel itinerary to Italy... help!
- 6 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 7 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 8 Paris Pass worth the money?
- 9 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 10 Mont St. Michele?
- 11 Athens and which islands?
- 12 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 13 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 14 Help re: Driving from Venice Airport to Kobarid, Slovenia
- 15 LHR to Victoria by Tube - Best Place to Transfer
- 16 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 17 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 18 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 19 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 20 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 21 Edinburgh accommodation location help me choose
- 22 Geneva-recommendation for small hotel, perhaps Old City?
- 23 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 24 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 25 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST