We are planning a trip to Bulgaria and Romania and travelling by car.I am interested to know the availability of both petrol and diesel outside the main cities and also the quality of the fuel.
Availability and quality of fuel in Bulgaria and Romania
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel services for Spain
- 2 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 3 Baden Wurttembeg for 2 weeks or 1 week?
- 4 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 5 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 6 Mom & daughter travel Croatia & Slovenia
- 7 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 8 How much money to bring to Italy for 10 days?
- 9 Scandinavian Tour
- 10 Train from Sarlat
- 11 Two days in Dublin
- 12 Travel by train in Poland?
- 13 Train tickets France and Spain
- 14 Cooking Holidays Valencia
- 15 Walking in Bologna
- 16 Where to stay in nice, arriving next week
- 17 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 18 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 19 scotland trave;
- 20 Luggage storage in Orvieto?
- 21 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 22 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 23 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 24 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 25 Berlin - one day off