We are planning a trip to Bulgaria and Romania and travelling by car.I am interested to know the availability of both petrol and diesel outside the main cities and also the quality of the fuel.
Availability and quality of fuel in Bulgaria and Romania
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 2 Globus Tours
- 3 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 4 First Trip to Europe
- 5 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 6 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 7 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 8 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 9 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 10 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 11 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 12 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 13 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 14 London hotel tax is 20%
- 15 ITALY
- 16 Help for San Sebastian
- 17 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 18 Royal Opera House question?
- 19 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 20 3 days in Rome
- 21 Please help with itinerary...
- 22 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 23 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 24 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 25 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France