We are planning a trip to Bulgaria and Romania and travelling by car.I am interested to know the availability of both petrol and diesel outside the main cities and also the quality of the fuel.
Availability and quality of fuel in Bulgaria and Romania
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite things to do in London
- 2 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 3 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 4 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 5 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 6 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 7 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 8 4 days in lake region
- 9 The "Perfect week" in Sicily???
- 10 hotels I recommend from my recent trip to Paris and Normandy
- 11 floods in Andalucia
- 12 Portugal
- 13 Pisa and Lucca in one day
- 14 A day in Bordeaux - what to do?
- 15 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 16 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 17 Museum Pass
- 18 Tram to Airport
- 19 Want to find host family in Munich, Germany
- 20 3 days in Bordeaux
- 21 Tipping in the UK
- 22 Recommendations for a Paris Apartment Rental Agency
- 23 Taxi or bus from Lucca?
- 24 otel.com / metglobal.com is a scam
- 25 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...