We are planning a trip to Bulgaria and Romania and travelling by car.I am interested to know the availability of both petrol and diesel outside the main cities and also the quality of the fuel.
Availability and quality of fuel in Bulgaria and Romania
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 2 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 3 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 4 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 5 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 6 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 7 St Germain
- 8 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 9 Review of Air France A380 Premium Economy
- 10 Lakes District UK
- 11 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 12 Santorini Airfare - what's a good deal (generally/historically)?
- 13 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 14 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 15 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 16 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 17 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 18 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 19 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 20 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 21 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 22 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 23 Rome Areas to stay
- 24 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 25 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons