We are planning a trip to Bulgaria and Romania and travelling by car.I am interested to know the availability of both petrol and diesel outside the main cities and also the quality of the fuel.
Availability and quality of fuel in Bulgaria and Romania
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 2 Driving in Germany and Austria
- 3 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 4 Greece for a month with a baby
- 5 5 day Madrid itinerary help
- 6 Suggestions for What To Do in Bologna or Surrounds on May 1
- 7 Wine tour in Chianti
- 8 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 9 Slovenia itinerary
- 10 Colosseum day or Night Tour
- 11 Europcar at vienna airport
- 12 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 13 Bus ride to Positano
- 14 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 15 Two days in Switzerland, landing in Geneva
- 16 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 17 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 18 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 19 Amsterdam restaurants
- 20 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 21 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 22 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 23 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure
- 24 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 25 Andaz Liverpool vs. Marriott Regents Park