My wife and I are trying to decide between visiting the UK and Sicily this September or October. We'd spend between two and three weeks. We've visited Italy many times but have not gotten south of Paestum, but England only once, years ago. What do you think?
Autumn in UK or Sicily?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 2 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 3 2 Week European Itinerary
- 4 Chambermaid tipping
- 5 TGV and Provence questions
- 6 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 7 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 8 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 9 Channel Islands
- 10 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 11 Dresden Train Station
- 12 London for Christmas
- 13 Family European winter holiday
- 14 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 15 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 16 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 17 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 18 Rome Accommodation
- 19 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 20 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 21 To Paris and Provence in June
- 22 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 23 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 24 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 25 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?