I was hoping to hire an automatic car in Olbia airport from 18th to 25th May, but they are either not available or 4 times the price of a manual car. I would prefer not to drive as I am used to driving on the left hand side of the road and my travel buddy doesn't drive.
As we want to go to La Maddalena & Corsica as day trips & keep ourselves central enough to various beaches, tours and sites...is it best we base ourselves in Palau if we don't have success with a rental car?
Is it worth our while moving onto Alghero for a few days also?
Thanks in advance!
Automatic car rentals in Sardinia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel Web Site Anywhere to Anywhere
- 2 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 3 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 4 Estonia Amber
- 5 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 6 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 7 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 8 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 9 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 10 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 11 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 12 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 13 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 14 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 15 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 16 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 17 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 18 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 19 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 20 9 days in turkey
- 21 Burg Eltz
- 22 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 23 Germany-berlin marathon
- 24 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 25 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions