I was hoping to hire an automatic car in Olbia airport from 18th to 25th May, but they are either not available or 4 times the price of a manual car. I would prefer not to drive as I am used to driving on the left hand side of the road and my travel buddy doesn't drive.
As we want to go to La Maddalena & Corsica as day trips & keep ourselves central enough to various beaches, tours and sites...is it best we base ourselves in Palau if we don't have success with a rental car?
Is it worth our while moving onto Alghero for a few days also?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ESET@ Installation renewal CONTACT ☎18006817208 ESET Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 3 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 4 Our future trip to Greece
- 5 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 6 Russia in two weeks in December
- 7 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 8 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 9 Christmas Day in Granada
- 10 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 11 car insurance italy
- 12 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 13 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 14 Venice/Mestre
- 15 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 16 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 17 Spanish Medical Providers
- 18 Transylvania - June 2018
- 19 Italy Car Scam
- 20 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 21 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 22 Krakow
- 23 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 24 Quizz !
- 25 Pay attention to your watches !