I was hoping to hire an automatic car in Olbia airport from 18th to 25th May, but they are either not available or 4 times the price of a manual car. I would prefer not to drive as I am used to driving on the left hand side of the road and my travel buddy doesn't drive.
As we want to go to La Maddalena & Corsica as day trips & keep ourselves central enough to various beaches, tours and sites...is it best we base ourselves in Palau if we don't have success with a rental car?
Is it worth our while moving onto Alghero for a few days also?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 2 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 3 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 4 Need Information about French Alps
- 5 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 6 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 7 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 8 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 9 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 10 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 11 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 12 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 13 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 14 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 15 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 16 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 17 Trip to Rome
- 18 Best Indian Food
- 19 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 20 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 21 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 22 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 23 Piedmont as a destination
- 24 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 25 dinner jackets