I was hoping to hire an automatic car in Olbia airport from 18th to 25th May, but they are either not available or 4 times the price of a manual car. I would prefer not to drive as I am used to driving on the left hand side of the road and my travel buddy doesn't drive.
As we want to go to La Maddalena & Corsica as day trips & keep ourselves central enough to various beaches, tours and sites...is it best we base ourselves in Palau if we don't have success with a rental car?
Is it worth our while moving onto Alghero for a few days also?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 2 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 3 London's Must Sights!
- 4 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 5 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 6 First trip to Italy
- 7 England and Wales by public transport
- 8 Vienna or Budapest?
- 9 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 10 Ireland & Scotland
- 11 Scenic Driving Routes
- 12 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 13 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 14 Andalucia in December
- 15 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 16 Budapest Hotels
- 17 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 18 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 19 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 20 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 21 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 22 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 23 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 24 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 25 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!