I was hoping to hire an automatic car in Olbia airport from 18th to 25th May, but they are either not available or 4 times the price of a manual car. I would prefer not to drive as I am used to driving on the left hand side of the road and my travel buddy doesn't drive.
As we want to go to La Maddalena & Corsica as day trips & keep ourselves central enough to various beaches, tours and sites...is it best we base ourselves in Palau if we don't have success with a rental car?
Is it worth our while moving onto Alghero for a few days also?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 2 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 3 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 4 Paris weather
- 5 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 6 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 7 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 8 Day trip from Munich to Salzburg?
- 9 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 10 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 11 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 12 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 13 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 14 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 15 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 16 Dinge B&B
- 17 Antwerp Tram
- 18 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 19 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 20 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 21 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 22 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 23 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 24 Alhambra
- 25 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle