I was hoping to hire an automatic car in Olbia airport from 18th to 25th May, but they are either not available or 4 times the price of a manual car. I would prefer not to drive as I am used to driving on the left hand side of the road and my travel buddy doesn't drive.
As we want to go to La Maddalena & Corsica as day trips & keep ourselves central enough to various beaches, tours and sites...is it best we base ourselves in Palau if we don't have success with a rental car?
Is it worth our while moving onto Alghero for a few days also?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워 볼 언더 오버 ※연결 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 International drivers permit
- 3 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 4 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 5 Two days in Rome
- 6 Classical Tour of Albania
- 7 First visit to London
- 8 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 9 Anniversary trip to France
- 10 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 11 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 12 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 13 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 14 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 15 London is it worth it?
- 16 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 17 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 18 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 19 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 20 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 21 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 22 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 23 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 24 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 25 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)