I was hoping to hire an automatic car in Olbia airport from 18th to 25th May, but they are either not available or 4 times the price of a manual car. I would prefer not to drive as I am used to driving on the left hand side of the road and my travel buddy doesn't drive.
As we want to go to La Maddalena & Corsica as day trips & keep ourselves central enough to various beaches, tours and sites...is it best we base ourselves in Palau if we don't have success with a rental car?
Is it worth our while moving onto Alghero for a few days also?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 2 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 3 5 days in France or Italian Rivera
- 4 2 Days in Bologna
- 5 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 6 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 7 3 days in Amsterdam, arriving on King's Day - Need advice
- 8 Paris hotel and neighborhood help
- 9 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 10 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 11 Help with Duoro Valley
- 12 Help with hotel choice in BRUGES please!!
- 13 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 14 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 15 York - Time for tea!
- 16 First Zermatt Ski Trip
- 17 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 18 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 19 Touring Wales
- 20 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 21 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 22 Sicily in 4 days
- 23 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 24 Seville Hotels - September 2016
- 25 Cordoba or Granada?