We are going to Rome, Italy in a few weeks and are going to rent an automatic car since we got a great price. An automatic Smart Fortwo is cheaper than manual transmission alternatives. Previous trips we had only rented manual transmission cars since automatic ones were priced much higher, but I did all the driving since my spouse doesn't know how to drive stick. This trip both my spouse and I will take turns driving for a change.
The Thrifty car is 11.70euro/day and the Dollar car is 12.00euro/day. So, they are virtually the same price. Does anyone have any insight as to which agency is better? Any insights as to differences between the two in extra driver fees, different charges for insurance, location at FCO airport, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼사다리 ▣ 홈피: pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 quickest way to Prague
- 3 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 4 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 5 Avoid Europcar!
- 6 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 7 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 8 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 10 16 days in France and Italy
- 11 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 12 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 13 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 14 Amsterdam
- 15 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 16 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 17 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 18 Train / Calabria
- 19 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 20 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 21 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 22 Paris for children
- 23 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 24 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 25 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow