Just as a point of information, I rented a car from Kemwell, pick up at Florence airport and dropping off at Rome airport for this November. I got a decent price but called Auto Europe to compare. (AutoEurope owns Kemwell I believe.). Well Auto Europe was over $200 more for the exact same car, exact same insurance. So that decent price turned into an excellent price. When I reconfirmed that price with Kemwell and inquired about the difference, I was told they just have different contracts.
AutoEurope vs Kemwell
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 2 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 3 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 4 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 5 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 6 Venice - boats on canals
- 7 Belated Paris trip report, May 16-24 2014 part 2: the actual trip
- 8 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 9 There's No Place Like London: Part 2
- 10 Carry On Luggage
- 11 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 12 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 13 France: which maps?
- 14 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 15 luggage suggestions
- 16 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 17 USA to Europe Adapter Plug
- 18 Prado free evenings
- 19 Ireland- Itinerary Planning Late September- 10 days
- 20 Cooking classes in Paris - Cook n' with Class or La Cuisine?
- 21 Santorini and Naxos Food & Activity Recommendations Wanted!
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 23 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 24 Portugal - Need Itinerary Help
- 25 Paris - city hotel with easy access to Paris Nord Villepinte Expo?