Just as a point of information, I rented a car from Kemwell, pick up at Florence airport and dropping off at Rome airport for this November. I got a decent price but called Auto Europe to compare. (AutoEurope owns Kemwell I believe.). Well Auto Europe was over $200 more for the exact same car, exact same insurance. So that decent price turned into an excellent price. When I reconfirmed that price with Kemwell and inquired about the difference, I was told they just have different contracts.
AutoEurope vs Kemwell
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Family European winter holiday
- 2 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 3 To Paris and Provence in June
- 4 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 5 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 6 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 7 Euro Train
- 8 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 9 Travel by train or bus
- 10 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 11 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 12 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 13 Traveling within Italy
- 14 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 15 Florence in October
- 16 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 17 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 18 London at Easter
- 19 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 20 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 21 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 22 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 23 Advises for trip to Russia
- 24 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 25 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014