Yes there are ferries, Italy (Venice & Brindisi) to Izmir on the Aegean coast of Turkey. There are camp grounds in Turkey. I see you'll be flying out of Canada, so give me your mailing address in Canada and I'll send you a road map, camping guide, and other info on Turkey.
Auto travel from Europe to Damascus, Syria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 2 Duoro river cruises
- 3 What to wear
- 4 car rental advice in Portugal
- 5 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 6 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 7 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 8 Fjords, How To?
- 9 Fashion for larger man?
- 10 Budget for 3 Month's
- 11 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 12 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 13 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 14 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 15 Suggestions for trip to England with preteen girls 11 & 13?
- 16 Hotel recommendations for Trieste
- 17 Traveling in France by train
- 18 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 19 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 20 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 21 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 22 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 23 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 24 Arc de Triumph Question
- 25 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.