Yes there are ferries, Italy (Venice & Brindisi) to Izmir on the Aegean coast of Turkey. There are camp grounds in Turkey. I see you'll be flying out of Canada, so give me your mailing address in Canada and I'll send you a road map, camping guide, and other info on Turkey.
Auto travel from Europe to Damascus, Syria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid Card or Paseo del Arte pass
- 2 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 3 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 4 Istanbul water
- 5 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 6 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 7 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 8 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 9 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 10 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 11 A Travel Junkie and Pastry Chef's Wet Dream
- 12 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 13 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 14 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 15 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 16 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 17 Day Trips from Nice
- 18 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 19 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 20 Madrid: City Views
- 21 How much luggage?????
- 22 Cornwall or Paris?
- 23 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 24 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 25 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London