Yes there are ferries, Italy (Venice & Brindisi) to Izmir on the Aegean coast of Turkey. There are camp grounds in Turkey. I see you'll be flying out of Canada, so give me your mailing address in Canada and I'll send you a road map, camping guide, and other info on Turkey.
Auto travel from Europe to Damascus, Syria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 2 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 3 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 4 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 5 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 6 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 7 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 8 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 9 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 10 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 11 Tipping in the UK
- 12 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 13 14 Days Dec Trip to Switzerland (or???)
- 14 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 15 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 16 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 17 Discount Card and itinerary for London for family of 4
- 18 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 19 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 20 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia
- 21 Interested In Coach Passes
- 22 Could someone help me identifie this chateau in Belgium
- 23 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 24 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 25 Getting about, CAR? 21 y/o