Yes there are ferries, Italy (Venice & Brindisi) to Izmir on the Aegean coast of Turkey. There are camp grounds in Turkey. I see you'll be flying out of Canada, so give me your mailing address in Canada and I'll send you a road map, camping guide, and other info on Turkey.
Auto travel from Europe to Damascus, Syria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 2 Train tickets France and Spain
- 3 Hydra to Peloponnese to Zakynthos...a few questions
- 4 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 5 Visiting Anne Frank House
- 6 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 7 moderate price lodging in the Schliersee/Bavarian Alps area
- 8 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 9 Travel by train in Poland?
- 10 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 11 Trains Austria
- 12 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 13 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 14 Advice on itinerary - Balestrand, Ulvik, Flam?
- 15 Segovia or Toledo day trip
- 16 Looking for Decent Beach near Marseille, France
- 17 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 18 From Dingle to Dublin?
- 19 What to do in England, Wales and Scotland?
- 20 How can I use my Telus iPhone in Europe?
- 21 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 22 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 23 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 24 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 25 Staying in the Highlands