My wife and I are in the final stages of planning our trip to Spain in September. I usually rent from Auto Europe for my previous trips to Europe. Since this is our first trip to Spain, has anyone rented a car in Salamanca and dropped it off in Barcelona.? Any ideas about the best locations to do this would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence, Italy
- 2 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 3 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 4 European Championship
- 5 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 6 I'm back.....
- 7 Trip Report, Madrid, Seville, Granada, Cordoba
- 8 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 9 To europe this Aug
- 10 One week in & near Marseille
- 11 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 12 FCO connection time
- 13 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 14 Charles Degaulle question
- 15 Swiss travel pass for Munich
- 16 Italy trains question
- 17 How to split time between Dubrovnik and Split?
- 18 Seeking advice for fall trip to Puglia
- 19 Departure Tax in UK
- 20 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 21 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 22 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 23 Switzerland and Italy 8 days
- 24 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 25 Bellissimo Rome, Amalfi Coast, Florence and Caserta: Our wonderful trip