My wife and I are in the final stages of planning our trip to Spain in September. I usually rent from Auto Europe for my previous trips to Europe. Since this is our first trip to Spain, has anyone rented a car in Salamanca and dropped it off in Barcelona.? Any ideas about the best locations to do this would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 2 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 3 London: Battle of the badges
- 4 Germany train/bus question
- 5 Flying into Dublin have 10 days to explore Europe
- 6 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 7 Need help in travel planning
- 8 Non Prescription Male Enhancement Pills
- 9 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 10 Wengen vs Grindelwald
- 11 Based in Reykjavik for 8 nights, but I want to see further out??
- 12 Paris lunch on the cheap / restos pas tres cher
- 13 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 14 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 15 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 16 Driving in Austria, Switzerland and Italy - vignette and toll questions
- 17 http://greentheorygarcinia.com/multiplex-garcinia/
- 18 RHK's Fall escape
- 19 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 20 Eastern Europe in Winter with Toddler
- 21 Buying tablecloth in Paris for wedding gift?
- 22 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 23 Does anyone know first hand of a private driver in Rome
- 24 comment on my croatia itinerary please!
- 25 Can you comment on my itinerary?