My wife and I are in the final stages of planning our trip to Spain in September. I usually rent from Auto Europe for my previous trips to Europe. Since this is our first trip to Spain, has anyone rented a car in Salamanca and dropped it off in Barcelona.? Any ideas about the best locations to do this would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 nights in Greek islands
- 2 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 3 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 4 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 5 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 6 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 7 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 8 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 9 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 10 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 11 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 12 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 13 Classical Music in Milan
- 14 Italy/Switzerland in the fall
- 15 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 16 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 17 Athens hotel with - you guessed it - view of the Acropolis
- 18 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 19 Pousadas in Portugal
- 20 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 21 Antiques shopping Rome
- 22 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 23 Scotland Trip Planning
- 24 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 25 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane