My wife and I are in the final stages of planning our trip to Spain in September. I usually rent from Auto Europe for my previous trips to Europe. Since this is our first trip to Spain, has anyone rented a car in Salamanca and dropped it off in Barcelona.? Any ideas about the best locations to do this would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning Advice!
- 2 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 3 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 4 Munich restaurant recs
- 5 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 6 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 7 tablet
- 8 Help with itinerary
- 9 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 10 Help! Final Questions on Western Liguria (Riviera Ponente) & Menton!
- 11 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 12 Norway holiday locations
- 13 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 14 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 15 Munich Travel Guide
- 16 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 17 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 18 Trip 6 to Rome and Amalfi
- 19 Flamenco -Seville 8/18 to 8/24/16
- 20 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 21 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 22 Barcelona completely overrated
- 23 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 24 Greece in 15 Days
- 25 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)