My wife and I are in the final stages of planning our trip to Spain in September. I usually rent from Auto Europe for my previous trips to Europe. Since this is our first trip to Spain, has anyone rented a car in Salamanca and dropped it off in Barcelona.? Any ideas about the best locations to do this would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Safety in Rome
- 2 Europe First Timers
- 3 Uber vs. TfL
- 4 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 5 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 6 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 7 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 8 Athens Help
- 9 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 10 Apartment Montreux area
- 11 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 12 Crete Holiday
- 13 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 14 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 15 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 16 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 17 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 18 Greek Village
- 19 One free day in Barcelona
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 21 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 22 base in brussels
- 23 Rome or Venice first
- 24 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 25 Berlin