My wife and I are in the final stages of planning our trip to Spain in September. I usually rent from Auto Europe for my previous trips to Europe. Since this is our first trip to Spain, has anyone rented a car in Salamanca and dropped it off in Barcelona.? Any ideas about the best locations to do this would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French open 2017
- 2 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 3 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 4 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 5 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 6 Train & Car Rental Logistics from Florence
- 7 Naples
- 8 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler
- 9 Lisbon and Spain-"must see" advance tix?
- 10 how far in advance of flight to get to airport
- 11 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 12 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 13 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 14 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 15 Milan airport to Duomo area by train?
- 16 Rental car return in Nice
- 17 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 18 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 19 Alhambra
- 20 Paris hotels
- 21 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 22 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 23 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 24 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 25 Best Way to Get Two Single Day-Grounds, French Open (tennis) Tickets?