Need advice on auto rental in Germany. Either picking up in Koln or Munchen. Which companies have you used. Did you get a GPS. How about road maps. Any other relevant thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 2 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 3 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 4 Itenerary Opinion
- 5 Shoppingin Spain
- 6 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 7 Itin help: 14-15 days in Bavaria, Austria, possibly Croatia and Prague
- 8 Bad Wimpfen or Schwaebisch Hall
- 9 Ecstacy of St. Teresa Under Renovation?
- 10 London-Paris solo trip
- 11 Where to stay around Munich
- 12 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 13 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 14 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 15 Eiffel-tower-shut-staff-walk-
- 16 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 17 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 18 Daytrip Ideas from Assisi (leaving this Saturday)
- 19 Northern Spain
- 20 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 21 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 22 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 23 French Prem Train Fares
- 24 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 25 Dublin to Dingle?