Need advice on auto rental in Germany. Either picking up in Koln or Munchen. Which companies have you used. Did you get a GPS. How about road maps. Any other relevant thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 2 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 3 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 4 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 5 Korean Messages
- 6 Interesting places to visit
- 7 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Swiss Travel Pass
- 10 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 11 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 12 6-7 Days in France
- 13 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 14 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 15 5 Days in Switzerland
- 16 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 17 Petrol in Greece
- 18 Another tipping question: concierges
- 19 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 20 Budapest in December 2017
- 21 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 22 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 23 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 24 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 25 Places to visit during a semester in Spain