I am traveeling to Austria on my weekend(2 days trip).
I need help to travel cheap and this is my travel plan
I am travelling from Regensburg(Germany) to Graz(Austria) on Friday evening.
I have to travel from Graz to Wolfsberg(Austria) by IntercityBus(ICB).
and then from Wolfsberg to Eis-Ruden(Austria) by rail.
The same day evening i want to travel to Vienna(It should be from wolfsberg to Vienna by Intercity bus). and Sunday i will return from Vienna to Regensburg.
This is the feasible routes i have planned.
Can anyone help me if there is any possiblility to take Austrian rail tickets that can help in giving discounts on tickets on this tour.
if there is any day or two days tickets in Austria( like Bayern ticket in Germany), that can help me to travel in intercity bus as well as the rail between small stations.
your reply will be very helpful.
Thanks a Ton in Advance.
I am traveling to Eis-uden for Bungy Jump, Anyone going there or Interested can contact me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French election
- 2 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 3 French Election - Questions???
- 4 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 7 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 8 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 9 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 10 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 11 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 12 2 weeks Europe trip
- 13 Leather goods in Florence
- 14 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 15 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 16 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 17 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 18 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 19 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 20 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 21 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 22 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 23 dinner jackets
- 24 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 25 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report