I am traveeling to Austria on my weekend(2 days trip).
I need help to travel cheap and this is my travel plan
I am travelling from Regensburg(Germany) to Graz(Austria) on Friday evening.
I have to travel from Graz to Wolfsberg(Austria) by IntercityBus(ICB).
and then from Wolfsberg to Eis-Ruden(Austria) by rail.
The same day evening i want to travel to Vienna(It should be from wolfsberg to Vienna by Intercity bus). and Sunday i will return from Vienna to Regensburg.
This is the feasible routes i have planned.
Can anyone help me if there is any possiblility to take Austrian rail tickets that can help in giving discounts on tickets on this tour.
if there is any day or two days tickets in Austria( like Bayern ticket in Germany), that can help me to travel in intercity bus as well as the rail between small stations.
your reply will be very helpful.
Thanks a Ton in Advance.
I am traveling to Eis-uden for Bungy Jump, Anyone going there or Interested can contact me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice
- 2 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed
- 3 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 4 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 5 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 6 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 7 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 8 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 11 Scotland and London 21 days
- 12 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 13 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 14 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 15 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 16 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 17 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 18 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 19 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 20 Capri in July
- 21 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 22 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 23 help with Italy itinerary
- 24 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 25 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!