I am traveeling to Austria on my weekend(2 days trip).
I need help to travel cheap and this is my travel plan
I am travelling from Regensburg(Germany) to Graz(Austria) on Friday evening.
I have to travel from Graz to Wolfsberg(Austria) by IntercityBus(ICB).
and then from Wolfsberg to Eis-Ruden(Austria) by rail.
The same day evening i want to travel to Vienna(It should be from wolfsberg to Vienna by Intercity bus). and Sunday i will return from Vienna to Regensburg.
This is the feasible routes i have planned.
Can anyone help me if there is any possiblility to take Austrian rail tickets that can help in giving discounts on tickets on this tour.
if there is any day or two days tickets in Austria( like Bayern ticket in Germany), that can help me to travel in intercity bus as well as the rail between small stations.
your reply will be very helpful.
Thanks a Ton in Advance.
I am traveling to Eis-uden for Bungy Jump, Anyone going there or Interested can contact me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 2 If you had to choose one......
- 3 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 4 Driving in Italy?
- 5 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 6 BARDENAS REALES, Unesco site and national park in Navarra
- 7 Croatia trip Planning
- 8 House Hunting in France
- 9 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 10 So much to do, so little time!
- 11 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 12 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 13 English Countryside
- 14 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 15 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 16 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 17 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 18 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 19 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 20 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 21 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 22 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 23 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 24 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 25 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)