I am traveeling to Austria on my weekend(2 days trip).
I need help to travel cheap and this is my travel plan
I am travelling from Regensburg(Germany) to Graz(Austria) on Friday evening.
I have to travel from Graz to Wolfsberg(Austria) by IntercityBus(ICB).
and then from Wolfsberg to Eis-Ruden(Austria) by rail.
The same day evening i want to travel to Vienna(It should be from wolfsberg to Vienna by Intercity bus). and Sunday i will return from Vienna to Regensburg.
This is the feasible routes i have planned.
Can anyone help me if there is any possiblility to take Austrian rail tickets that can help in giving discounts on tickets on this tour.
if there is any day or two days tickets in Austria( like Bayern ticket in Germany), that can help me to travel in intercity bus as well as the rail between small stations.
your reply will be very helpful.
Thanks a Ton in Advance.
I am traveling to Eis-uden for Bungy Jump, Anyone going there or Interested can contact me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 2 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 3 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 4 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 6 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 7 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 8 Bordeaux to Nice
- 9 Greek Village
- 10 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 11 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 12 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 13 Uber vs. TfL
- 14 Berlin
- 15 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 16 A Trip Report: Springtime in Italy - May 9 to June 2, 2011
- 17 Germany or Sweden
- 18 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 19 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 20 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 21 Two days in Rome
- 22 We didn't love Florence the way we thought we might
- 23 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 24 PARIS
- 25 One free day in Barcelona