Austria, I've checked your website for the recipe, but have not found it yet! I would love to have a good recipe and am waiting for yours. Please post it for all of us Strudel junkies!" Thanks.
Austria's Apple Strudel Recipe on her website?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do trains run past midnight???
- 2 What Bus/buses
- 3 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 4 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 5 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 6 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 7 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 8 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 9 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 10 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 11 Ireland- Itinerary Planning Late September- 10 days
- 12 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 13 London hotel tax is 20%
- 14 Ghent or Paris?
- 15 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 16 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 17 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 18 Need suggestions for 5 days Italy trip
- 19 Restaurants in Venice
- 20 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 21 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 22 Warsaw for the week-end / language question
- 23 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 24 Plaza on the River, London?
- 25 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy