We are three adults planning a September trip to Austria, who want a combination of enjoying natural wonders with moderate hiking AND interesting towns with shopping. We'd love to hear people's thoughts on visiting the Ziller Valley at that time of year, Leichtenstein Klamm, Golling, and also find out about biking along the Danube just for a couple hours rather than a tour that lasts for 3 or more days. If we have 10 to 12 days, what would be the best way to take in the "best of Austria"?
Austrian trip planning
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 2 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 3 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 4 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 5 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 6 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 7 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 8 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 9 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 10 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 11 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 12 9 days in turkey
- 13 Burg Eltz
- 14 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 15 Germany-berlin marathon
- 16 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 17 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 18 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 19 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 20 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 21 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 22 itinerary help
- 23 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 24 Nice Video about Poland
- 25 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!