We are three adults planning a September trip to Austria, who want a combination of enjoying natural wonders with moderate hiking AND interesting towns with shopping. We'd love to hear people's thoughts on visiting the Ziller Valley at that time of year, Leichtenstein Klamm, Golling, and also find out about biking along the Danube just for a couple hours rather than a tour that lasts for 3 or more days. If we have 10 to 12 days, what would be the best way to take in the "best of Austria"?
Austrian trip planning
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 2 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 3 So much to do, so little time!
- 4 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 5 the best of italy?
- 6 Hotel for last night in Rome
- 7 Spain Night Train in Recliner
- 8 Itinerary for Geneva-6 days
- 9 Cordoba, Sevilla and Granada
- 10 Rome to Sperlong Day Trip?
- 11 Florence Hotel Advice
- 12 Scandinavian honeymoon
- 13 Is 5000 miles realistic in 14-16 days?
- 14 Tickets for premier league and England games
- 15 Best data sim
- 16 paris arrondissements - where to stay
- 17 Venice - what would your perfect two days be?
- 18 The Gorges of Kakuetta
- 19 Malaga – Enjoying a Spanish vibe on the Costa del Sol
- 20 London Soccer tickets-Boxing Day & Dec 28 how difficult to get??
- 21 Getting from Zagreb to Vienna to Cesky Krumlov to Prague, etc.
- 22 Meteora Monasteries: visit sequence suggestions?
- 23 Paris/Montpellier v. Barcelona/South of Spain in late September
- 24 Salzburg, Switzerland and Lyon
- 25 Andalucía Spring 2015