We are three adults planning a September trip to Austria, who want a combination of enjoying natural wonders with moderate hiking AND interesting towns with shopping. We'd love to hear people's thoughts on visiting the Ziller Valley at that time of year, Leichtenstein Klamm, Golling, and also find out about biking along the Danube just for a couple hours rather than a tour that lasts for 3 or more days. If we have 10 to 12 days, what would be the best way to take in the "best of Austria"?
Austrian trip planning
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 2 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 3 seven days in Portugal
- 4 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 5 I need a haircut
- 6 American electrical gadgets
- 7 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 8 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 9 What to wear
- 10 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 11 Eating in France-two new books
- 12 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 13 London neighborhood suggestions
- 14 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 15 1 week in Croatia
- 16 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 17 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 18 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 19 german rail ticket question
- 20 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 21 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 22 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 23 What to see along the Welsh coast?
- 24 Buying Masks in Venice
- 25 TJ Maxx is selling masks from Venice!