We are three adults planning a September trip to Austria, who want a combination of enjoying natural wonders with moderate hiking AND interesting towns with shopping. We'd love to hear people's thoughts on visiting the Ziller Valley at that time of year, Leichtenstein Klamm, Golling, and also find out about biking along the Danube just for a couple hours rather than a tour that lasts for 3 or more days. If we have 10 to 12 days, what would be the best way to take in the "best of Austria"?
Austrian trip planning
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 2 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 3 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 4 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 5 Shipping Prosecco
- 6 Venice Day Trip--Leave on 7:30 pm or midnight train back to Bologna?
- 7 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 8 Europe Tour with Kids
- 9 Italy - Month of July
- 10 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 11 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 12 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 13 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 14 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 15 Your favourite places in Bath
- 16 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 17 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 18 Italy and Croatia
- 19 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 20 Lakes District UK
- 21 Kimhe--flamenco
- 22 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 23 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 24 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 25 Italy 14 days