Hi all. We're taking the train from Salzburg to Vienna in late April, and would like to make sure we get the ticket at a lower price (maybe I should have done this 60 days out? oh well). My questions are, is it necessary to book a ticket online now at oebb.at, or should we just do it there; and if I do book it, should I book the seat itself. It's showing as "saloon carriage 2nd class", then RJ663 - I presume that's the trip number. Then it asks if I want a window, and also "saloon carriage with table". I can't tell what to do. Help! and Thanks!
Austrian train ticketing
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern France
- 2 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 3 Advance Tickest from Piraeus to Islands?
- 4 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 5 italy
- 6 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 7 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 8 London in 3 days! Help with lodging, please!
- 9 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 10 Foie gras, redux
- 11 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 12 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 13 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 14 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 15 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 16 What to wear
- 17 What still confounds you about travel?
- 18 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 19 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 20 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 21 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 22 Pronunciation
- 23 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 24 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 25 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel