Hi all. We're taking the train from Salzburg to Vienna in late April, and would like to make sure we get the ticket at a lower price (maybe I should have done this 60 days out? oh well). My questions are, is it necessary to book a ticket online now at oebb.at, or should we just do it there; and if I do book it, should I book the seat itself. It's showing as "saloon carriage 2nd class", then RJ663 - I presume that's the trip number. Then it asks if I want a window, and also "saloon carriage with table". I can't tell what to do. Help! and Thanks!
Austrian train ticketing
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 2 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 3 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 4 Southwestern England
- 5 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 6 Amsterdam with young toddler
- 7 Where to stay near Pont du Gard
- 8 Mont St. Michele?
- 9 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 10 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 11 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 12 Alhambra questions
- 13 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 14 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 15 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 16 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 17 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 18 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 19 Traffic fine one year later! What to do?
- 20 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 21 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 22 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 23 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 24 Critique my Paris Itinerary
- 25 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?