Hi all. We're taking the train from Salzburg to Vienna in late April, and would like to make sure we get the ticket at a lower price (maybe I should have done this 60 days out? oh well). My questions are, is it necessary to book a ticket online now at oebb.at, or should we just do it there; and if I do book it, should I book the seat itself. It's showing as "saloon carriage 2nd class", then RJ663 - I presume that's the trip number. Then it asks if I want a window, and also "saloon carriage with table". I can't tell what to do. Help! and Thanks!
Austrian train ticketing
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 2 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 3 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 4 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 5 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 6 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 7 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 8 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 9 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 10 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 11 Southern Spain
- 12 Reputable Tours
- 13 Is my plan ok
- 14 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 15 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 16 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 17 Ideas for Spain in May
- 18 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 19 Portugal Trip
- 20 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+
- 21 5 Observations About Paris
- 22 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 23 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 24 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 25 Renewing our vows in Venice