Hi all. We're taking the train from Salzburg to Vienna in late April, and would like to make sure we get the ticket at a lower price (maybe I should have done this 60 days out? oh well). My questions are, is it necessary to book a ticket online now at oebb.at, or should we just do it there; and if I do book it, should I book the seat itself. It's showing as "saloon carriage 2nd class", then RJ663 - I presume that's the trip number. Then it asks if I want a window, and also "saloon carriage with table". I can't tell what to do. Help! and Thanks!
Austrian train ticketing
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 2 London visit
- 3 Budget for 3 Month's
- 4 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 5 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 6 21 Days in Central Europe
- 7 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 8 Questions for my German friends
- 9 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 10 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 11 Driving through southern Germany, would you book accomodation in advance?
- 12 Chip but no PIN
- 13 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 14 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 15 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 16 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 17 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 18 Madrid and London
- 19 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 20 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 21 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 22 Unique Venice Activity
- 23 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 24 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 25 Excursions from Dubrovnik--wine/olive oil tasting, sailing/boat tours