Hi all. We're taking the train from Salzburg to Vienna in late April, and would like to make sure we get the ticket at a lower price (maybe I should have done this 60 days out? oh well). My questions are, is it necessary to book a ticket online now at oebb.at, or should we just do it there; and if I do book it, should I book the seat itself. It's showing as "saloon carriage 2nd class", then RJ663 - I presume that's the trip number. Then it asks if I want a window, and also "saloon carriage with table". I can't tell what to do. Help! and Thanks!
Austrian train ticketing
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 2 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 3 Suggestions for What To Do in Bologna or Surrounds on May 1
- 4 Slovenia itinerary
- 5 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 6 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 7 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 8 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 9 Paris Hotels- Le Meurice or Le Royal Monceau Raffles
- 10 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 11 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 12 Is Capri overrated?
- 13 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 14 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 15 Two days in Switzerland, landing in Geneva
- 16 9 days in switzerland
- 17 5 day Madrid itinerary help
- 18 Bus ride to Positano
- 19 Driving in Germany and Austria
- 20 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 21 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 22 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 23 Amsterdam restaurants
- 24 Greece for a month with a baby
- 25 Wine tour in Chianti