Hi all. We're taking the train from Salzburg to Vienna in late April, and would like to make sure we get the ticket at a lower price (maybe I should have done this 60 days out? oh well). My questions are, is it necessary to book a ticket online now at oebb.at, or should we just do it there; and if I do book it, should I book the seat itself. It's showing as "saloon carriage 2nd class", then RJ663 - I presume that's the trip number. Then it asks if I want a window, and also "saloon carriage with table". I can't tell what to do. Help! and Thanks!
Austrian train ticketing
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 2 tour guides in rome
- 3 one last portugal car rental question
- 4 A drive in Europe
- 5 Amsterdam hotel advice
- 6 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 7 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 8 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 9 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 10 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 11 London hotel
- 12 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 13 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 14 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 15 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 16 Toulouse and beyond -
- 17 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 18 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 19 Location of hotel in Rome
- 20 Sicily Suggetions
- 21 Paris in April?
- 22 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 23 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 24 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 25 Reims for a day