Hi all. We're taking the train from Salzburg to Vienna in late April, and would like to make sure we get the ticket at a lower price (maybe I should have done this 60 days out? oh well). My questions are, is it necessary to book a ticket online now at oebb.at, or should we just do it there; and if I do book it, should I book the seat itself. It's showing as "saloon carriage 2nd class", then RJ663 - I presume that's the trip number. Then it asks if I want a window, and also "saloon carriage with table". I can't tell what to do. Help! and Thanks!
Austrian train ticketing
View all Europe activity »
- 1 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 2 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 3 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 4 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 5 7 days in Andalucia
- 6 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 7 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 8 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 9 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 10 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 11 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 12 Chambermaid tipping
- 13 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 14 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 15 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 16 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 17 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 18 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 19 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 20 Apartments in Rome
- 21 Which travel plan?
- 22 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 23 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 24 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 25 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time