Hi all. We're taking the train from Salzburg to Vienna in late April, and would like to make sure we get the ticket at a lower price (maybe I should have done this 60 days out? oh well). My questions are, is it necessary to book a ticket online now at oebb.at, or should we just do it there; and if I do book it, should I book the seat itself. It's showing as "saloon carriage 2nd class", then RJ663 - I presume that's the trip number. Then it asks if I want a window, and also "saloon carriage with table". I can't tell what to do. Help! and Thanks!
Austrian train ticketing
- 1 Home base in Provence in July
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 4 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 5 Barcelona
- 6 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 7 Tips and advice for first-timers to Europe
- 8 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 9 VISIT TO ANDALUCIA - SPAIN
- 10 Apartment in Seville
- 11 Booking flights to Istanbul on Turkish Air
- 12 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 13 Designer Deals in Barcelona and Venice
- 14 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 15 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 16 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 17 How Long For Santorini?
- 18 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 19 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 20 jungfraujoch mid june
- 21 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?
- 22 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 23 confused by timeshare offer
- 24 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 25 browsing homes for sale in Kent