Hi all. We're taking the train from Salzburg to Vienna in late April, and would like to make sure we get the ticket at a lower price (maybe I should have done this 60 days out? oh well). My questions are, is it necessary to book a ticket online now at oebb.at, or should we just do it there; and if I do book it, should I book the seat itself. It's showing as "saloon carriage 2nd class", then RJ663 - I presume that's the trip number. Then it asks if I want a window, and also "saloon carriage with table". I can't tell what to do. Help! and Thanks!
Austrian train ticketing
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 2 Mont St Michel
- 3 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 4 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 5 London hotel
- 6 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 7 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 8 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 9 Day trip from London to Paris
- 10 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 11 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 12 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 13 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 14 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 15 nearby cities to london
- 16 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 17 Ancient Corinth info needed.
- 18 Tickets to Sagrada Familia
- 19 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 20 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 21 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 22 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 23 Porto -City Break
- 24 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 25 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions