Hi all. We're taking the train from Salzburg to Vienna in late April, and would like to make sure we get the ticket at a lower price (maybe I should have done this 60 days out? oh well). My questions are, is it necessary to book a ticket online now at oebb.at, or should we just do it there; and if I do book it, should I book the seat itself. It's showing as "saloon carriage 2nd class", then RJ663 - I presume that's the trip number. Then it asks if I want a window, and also "saloon carriage with table". I can't tell what to do. Help! and Thanks!
Austrian train ticketing
View all Europe activity »
- 1 One more last question on Bayeux
- 2 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 3 When to visit Provence updated info
- 4 Berlin
- 5 Venice in Jan
- 6 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 7 Euro Train
- 8 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 9 Three for the road
- 10 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 11 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 12 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 13 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 14 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 15 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 16 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 17 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 18 How early to get to CDG
- 19 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 20 Barcelona: Sagrada Familia: which tower to go up?
- 21 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 22 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 23 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 24 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 25 "The Roman Guy" for tours?