We are planning to visit the Alps June 2016, driving there from the Black Forest in Germany, and from there continuing on to the Alsace region of France. Can anyone please suggest where we should go in the Alps, a city and perhaps a hotel to stay at, and places we should visit. I am planning on spending 3-4 nights there. We are looking for a 3-4 star hotel.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴 게임 체험 머니 ◐ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Thinking about the Fjords
- 3 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 6 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 7 Shorts in South of France?
- 8 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 9 barcelona neighborhood
- 10 Budapest language lessons
- 11 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 12 Alsace to Austria?
- 13 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 14 Late fall 2015 visit to Poland, Budapest and Amsterdam
- 15 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 16 Private Guide in Lyon
- 17 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 18 Budapest Card
- 19 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 20 base for Andalucia
- 21 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 23 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 24 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 25 My bucket list first trip to Italy