We're planning our trip to Austria, with our kids - ages 6 and 10.. We will be landing in Vienna for a day or two, then travel to the SalzburgLand area (Flachau).
We're going to rent a car once we leave Vienna and travel to Flachau - think it's about 3-4 hours drive.
I don't think my kids will keep for 3-4 hours in the car, so i'm looking for a recommenation for a trip plan for the route from Vienna to Flachau, with several stops in the way, in interesting places, so the kids will not go mad...
Anyone has any ideas ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.shaperich.com/rejuvalex/
- 2 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 3 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 4 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 5 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 6 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 7 Zurich to Milan trip
- 8 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 9 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 10 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 11 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 12 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 13 Spanish Medical Providers
- 14 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 15 San Sebastián
- 16 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 17 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 18 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 19 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 20 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 21 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 22 Planning A trip
- 23 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 24 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 25 Ireland with 2 young kids