We're planning our trip to Austria, with our kids - ages 6 and 10.. We will be landing in Vienna for a day or two, then travel to the SalzburgLand area (Flachau).
We're going to rent a car once we leave Vienna and travel to Flachau - think it's about 3-4 hours drive.
I don't think my kids will keep for 3-4 hours in the car, so i'm looking for a recommenation for a trip plan for the route from Vienna to Flachau, with several stops in the way, in interesting places, so the kids will not go mad...
Anyone has any ideas ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 2 Is European democracy better than US democracy?
- 3 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 4 Shorts in South of France?
- 5 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 6 Alsace to Austria?
- 7 Spain: train/rental car help
- 8 UK in May and June
- 9 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 10 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 11 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 12 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 13 Bath/Cotswolds
- 14 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 15 Thinking about the Fjords
- 16 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 17 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 18 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 19 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 20 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 21 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please
- 22 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 23 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 24 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 25 Globus Iberian Tour