We're planning our trip to Austria, with our kids - ages 6 and 10.. We will be landing in Vienna for a day or two, then travel to the SalzburgLand area (Flachau).
We're going to rent a car once we leave Vienna and travel to Flachau - think it's about 3-4 hours drive.
I don't think my kids will keep for 3-4 hours in the car, so i'm looking for a recommenation for a trip plan for the route from Vienna to Flachau, with several stops in the way, in interesting places, so the kids will not go mad...
Anyone has any ideas ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 2 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 3 dinner jackets
- 4 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 5 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 6 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 7 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 8 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 9 Cordoba Overnight?
- 10 Piedmont as a destination
- 11 2 weeks Europe trip
- 12 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 13 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 14 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 15 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 16 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 17 Monemvasia or Gefyra
- 18 Alkmaar to Brussels - things to see?
- 19 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 20 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 21 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 22 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 23 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 24 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 25 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??