My husband and I will be spending a week in St. Johann im Pongau, Austria the first of September. We plan to leave there on a Saturday and travel to Switzerland to fly home from Zurich the following Wednesday. I would really like to ride the Bernina Express Train. My question is should we spend those 4 nights in Chur, or maybe one night there then travel on to Luzern? We don't fly out of Zurich until midday so can catch a train the morning of departure to Zurich. We are more interested in seeing the countryside than the city of Zurich. Thanks for any advice you can give me. This is our first trip to Europe.
Austria to Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 2 Three days in Spain
- 3 Monet in Normandy
- 4 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 5 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 6 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 7 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 8 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 9 London visit
- 10 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 11 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 12 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 13 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 14 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 15 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 16 Manchester or Heathrow?
- 17 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 18 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 19 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 20 21 Days in Central Europe
- 21 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 22 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 23 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 24 best time to book accommodation
- 25 Madrid Tapas Tour