Looking for advice on a driving tour (sports car/ motorcycle) starting in Venice and heading throughthe mountains of Austria and Switzerland. If anyone knows if/where/how we can rent exotic cars and Ducati motorcycles for the trip, I would be grateful.
Austria, Switzerland,Venice driving tour
- 1 French Riviera Overview
- 2 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 3 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 4 Monaco to Paris
- 5 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 6 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 7 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 8 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 9 Planning my days in Paris
- 10 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 11 Trip to London
- 12 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 13 just want to know
- 14 car hire france and spain
- 15 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 16 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 17 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 18 Anyone used this rental agency called Short Time Rental in Paris,
- 19 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 20 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 21 London at Xmas
- 22 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 23 Almalfi in Late March??
- 24 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 25 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub