Help!! with itinerary. too much? not enough? arrive in Vienna- three nights Vienna, than three nights-Salzburg than four nights Bled/Bohinj (include a day trip to the capital LJ) than onto Piran for three nights and Trieste for three nights and to Bologna for flight home. Geographically, Salzburg is out of the way. Can we see similar scenery in the Julian alps of Slovenia and spend extra time touring slovenia and eliminate Salzburg? That is the big question for now. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amazing customer services, i rented a 3g wi-fi device IUGO GADGETS FOR RENT
- 2 Air pollution in Paris
- 3 Trains in Italy
- 4 Good Hotels around Gare Montparnasse
- 5 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 6 Using Euros and Visa Travel Money Debit Card in the Baltics and Russia
- 7 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 8 South of France November Trip Report
- 9 Rome---August and September
- 10 France, Italy and Greec
- 11 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 12 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 13 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 14 Dresden or Leipzig
- 15 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 16 20 days in Germany
- 17 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 18 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 19 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 20 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 21 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 22 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 23 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 24 Nice or Marseille??
- 25 Final segment: unsolicited advice for first time Portugal travellers