Help!! with itinerary. too much? not enough? arrive in Vienna- three nights Vienna, than three nights-Salzburg than four nights Bled/Bohinj (include a day trip to the capital LJ) than onto Piran for three nights and Trieste for three nights and to Bologna for flight home. Geographically, Salzburg is out of the way. Can we see similar scenery in the Julian alps of Slovenia and spend extra time touring slovenia and eliminate Salzburg? That is the big question for now. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 2 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 3 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 6 Bologna tips
- 7 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 8 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 9 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 10 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 11 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 12 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 13 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 14 Madrid and London
- 15 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 16 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 17 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 18 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 19 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 20 Gargano Promontory
- 21 London neighborhood suggestions
- 22 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 23 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 24 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 25 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!