Help!! with itinerary. too much? not enough? arrive in Vienna- three nights Vienna, than three nights-Salzburg than four nights Bled/Bohinj (include a day trip to the capital LJ) than onto Piran for three nights and Trieste for three nights and to Bologna for flight home. Geographically, Salzburg is out of the way. Can we see similar scenery in the Julian alps of Slovenia and spend extra time touring slovenia and eliminate Salzburg? That is the big question for now. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 2 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 3 Budapest hotels - Ibis Heroes or Ibis Budapest City
- 4 London sites - skipping the queue?
- 5 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 6 London 2nd time around
- 7 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 8 Edinburgh - outings?
- 9 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 10 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 11 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 12 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 13 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 14 What to wear
- 15 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 16 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 17 London Pass - Available through AAA?
- 18 Disneyland Paris transportation
- 19 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 20 7 Nights in Paris
- 21 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 22 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 23 Istanbul Itinerary
- 24 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 25 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague