Help!! with itinerary. too much? not enough? arrive in Vienna- three nights Vienna, than three nights-Salzburg than four nights Bled/Bohinj (include a day trip to the capital LJ) than onto Piran for three nights and Trieste for three nights and to Bologna for flight home. Geographically, Salzburg is out of the way. Can we see similar scenery in the Julian alps of Slovenia and spend extra time touring slovenia and eliminate Salzburg? That is the big question for now. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 2 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 3 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 4 Scotland November 2015
- 5 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 6 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 7 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 8 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 9 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 10 Which european city?
- 11 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 12 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 13 VISA question
- 14 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 15 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 16 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 17 France,Spain,Italy
- 18 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 19 Schengen Visa Rules
- 20 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 21 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 22 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 23 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 24 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 25 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway