Help!! with itinerary. too much? not enough? arrive in Vienna- three nights Vienna, than three nights-Salzburg than four nights Bled/Bohinj (include a day trip to the capital LJ) than onto Piran for three nights and Trieste for three nights and to Bologna for flight home. Geographically, Salzburg is out of the way. Can we see similar scenery in the Julian alps of Slovenia and spend extra time touring slovenia and eliminate Salzburg? That is the big question for now. Thanks.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 2 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 3 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 4 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 5 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 6 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 7 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 8 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 9 Family European winter holiday
- 10 15 days in Europe,
- 11 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 12 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 13 London for Christmas
- 14 Euro Train
- 15 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 16 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 17 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 18 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 19 To Paris and Provence in June
- 20 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 21 Travel by train or bus
- 22 Planning a holiday
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 25 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???