We will be visiting some friend who live in Vienna but would like to do one,, perhaps two trips away from Vienna. Ideally, each trip would be an overnight trip and we would go to the countryside and perhaps see or stay in a castle. I would also be interested in staying at a spa, or seeing the wine regions. Driving would be ok. We will be there in late August. All suggestions welcome.
Austria outside Vienna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day on the Rhine
- 2 Please help me give good travel advice
- 3 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 4 Portugal with children
- 5 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 6 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 7 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 8 Stopover in Tudela?
- 9 Travel throught Europe
- 10 Car Rentals in Athens
- 11 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 12 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 13 5 minutes to switch in Basel train station
- 14 Croatia hotel and itinerary help (8 days, 7 nights in Sep)
- 15 driving day trip to la rioja from San Sebastian- winery / lunchcstops
- 16 From Sarajevo to Belgrade ?
- 17 Macarons!
- 18 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 19 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 20 Josselin region of Brittany
- 21 Need Advice for Stuttgart/Munich Area
- 22 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 23 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 24 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 25 Venice, then ?, then Munich