I need help with my Schengen visa.
In October my husband and me are travelling to Germany and Austria. Our port of entry is Germany and we will be there for 4 days and in Austria for 5 days. We will be leaving from Salzburg, Austria.
Now my query is do I have to get a German or Austria visa? Which VFS office do I have to go to, to apply my visa?
Any help, advise and tips are much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 2 Biarritz family holiday
- 3 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 6 Bernina Express mid-March
- 7 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 8 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 9 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 10 Ireland hotel questions
- 11 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 12 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 13 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 14 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 15 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 16 Revised itinerary for italy
- 17 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 18 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 19 where to stay in London?
- 20 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 21 Flamenco in October
- 22 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 23 4 days itinerary for France
- 24 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 25 getting to CDG