I need help with my Schengen visa.
In October my husband and me are travelling to Germany and Austria. Our port of entry is Germany and we will be there for 4 days and in Austria for 5 days. We will be leaving from Salzburg, Austria.
Now my query is do I have to get a German or Austria visa? Which VFS office do I have to go to, to apply my visa?
Any help, advise and tips are much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바둑이사이트 ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 2 Barcelona
- 3 바둑이사이트 ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 4 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 5 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 6 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 7 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 10 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 11 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 12 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 13 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 14 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 15 First time in London
- 16 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 17 Greek fuel cost
- 18 VRBO South Kensington
- 19 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 20 Vacation
- 21 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 22 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 23 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 24 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 25 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?