I am considering spending one week in Austria next summer. I am interested in feedback on two towns in particular - Schladming and Hinterthal. Is it reasonable to use one of those towns as a base to explore other places including Salzberg? What is realistic and recommended? And is it best to do the exploring by car ? Thank you in advance for your ideas.
Austria in the summer
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 2 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 3 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 4 Itinerary Help!
- 5 Toulouse and beyond -
- 6 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 7 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 8 tour guides in rome
- 9 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 10 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 11 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 12 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 13 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 14 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 15 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 16 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 17 Seaside island village in Greece
- 18 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 19 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 20 7 days in Greece
- 21 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 22 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 23 Spain itineraries
- 24 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 25 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?