We are a family of three, with includes my daughter of 4 years, are planning a holiday in Austria. We want to cover Vienna, Salzburg and the eastern Alps in approximately 7 days in july. I need help with
1) Should we visit all the three or just do only Vienna and eastern Alps or only Salzburg and eastern alps?
2) Where exactly should one go to in eastern alps?
3) Can we cover all by a car or would require trains (if distance is too big)?
4) I also really want to visit Danube valley?
Any help would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 2 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 3 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 4 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 5 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 6 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 7 Perugia
- 8 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 9 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 10 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 11 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 12 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 13 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 14 Praiano
- 15 No Periods in British Written English!
- 16 St Denis Cathedral
- 17 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 18 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 19 Family vacation to europe
- 20 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 21 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 22 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 23 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 24 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 25 Proposed itinerary for Iceland