I am planning a 12-15 day trip in 2nd and 3rd week of June 2015 to Hungary and Austria from Delhi, India. We are 4adults and 2 young toddlers (1 and 5 yrs). Our group interests lie in scenic beauty (both mountains and lakes), new buildings (not castles really), any events & fairs happening (Dance & music), Shopping at Local streets and Kid friendly places.
My broad itinerary is
- 3 days to Prague (Arrival here)
- 4 days at Vienna (7-9 hours train from Prague))
- 4 days at Salzburg (Train from Vienna - 4 hours)
- 4 days at Budapest (Train from Salzburg to Budapest - 4-6 hours)
Fly out from Budapest.
Prague - Charles Bridge.
Day 1 - Mng - Schonbrunn Castle & Zoo. Evening - Round trip to Parliament House, Open House etc.
Day 2 - Day trip to Bratislava (Slovakia)
Day 3 - Any good Museum (Leopord may be) and Wineyards experience if possible.
Day 4 & 5 - Needs to be filled up.
Day 1 - Day trip to Innsbruck
Day 2,3,4 - Soake in natural scenic beauty of this place..
Danube cruise, Visit some architectural wonders.
Need your suggestions on this itinerary. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 God Save the Queen?
- 2 LEXMARK 1:800:681:7208 installations CONTACT ☎ LEXMARK printer TEC*h 24/7
- 3 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 4 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 5 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 6 9 Days in Spain
- 7 Paris to Italy
- 8 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 9 Iceland early december visit
- 10 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 11 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 12 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 13 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 14 Spanish Medical Providers
- 15 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 16 Italy Car Scam
- 17 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 18 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 19 Barcelona alternative
- 20 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 21 Frankfurt to UK
- 22 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 23 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 24 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 25 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)