I am planning a 12-15 day trip in 2nd and 3rd week of June 2015 to Hungary and Austria from Delhi, India. We are 4adults and 2 young toddlers (1 and 5 yrs). Our group interests lie in scenic beauty (both mountains and lakes), new buildings (not castles really), any events & fairs happening (Dance & music), Shopping at Local streets and Kid friendly places.
My broad itinerary is
- 3 days to Prague (Arrival here)
- 4 days at Vienna (7-9 hours train from Prague))
- 4 days at Salzburg (Train from Vienna - 4 hours)
- 4 days at Budapest (Train from Salzburg to Budapest - 4-6 hours)
Fly out from Budapest.
Prague - Charles Bridge.
Day 1 - Mng - Schonbrunn Castle & Zoo. Evening - Round trip to Parliament House, Open House etc.
Day 2 - Day trip to Bratislava (Slovakia)
Day 3 - Any good Museum (Leopord may be) and Wineyards experience if possible.
Day 4 & 5 - Needs to be filled up.
Day 1 - Day trip to Innsbruck
Day 2,3,4 - Soake in natural scenic beauty of this place..
Danube cruise, Visit some architectural wonders.
Need your suggestions on this itinerary. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 2 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 3 Prague
- 4 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 5 Sundays in Puglia
- 6 2 Months in Sicily
- 7 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 8 What tips can you give about packing?
- 9 Sim Card Options
- 10 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 11 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 12 Azores
- 13 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 14 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 15 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 16 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 17 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 18 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 19 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 20 Greek Islands (small)
- 21 Taking a high speed train from Rome, Italy to Venice, Italy for a day trip.
- 22 Scotland in 7 Days
- 23 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 24 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 25 Climbing Ben Nevis in June