I am planning a 12-15 day trip in 2nd and 3rd week of June 2015 to Hungary and Austria from Delhi, India. We are 4adults and 2 young toddlers (1 and 5 yrs). Our group interests lie in scenic beauty (both mountains and lakes), new buildings (not castles really), any events & fairs happening (Dance & music), Shopping at Local streets and Kid friendly places.
My broad itinerary is
- 3 days to Prague (Arrival here)
- 4 days at Vienna (7-9 hours train from Prague))
- 4 days at Salzburg (Train from Vienna - 4 hours)
- 4 days at Budapest (Train from Salzburg to Budapest - 4-6 hours)
Fly out from Budapest.
Prague - Charles Bridge.
Day 1 - Mng - Schonbrunn Castle & Zoo. Evening - Round trip to Parliament House, Open House etc.
Day 2 - Day trip to Bratislava (Slovakia)
Day 3 - Any good Museum (Leopord may be) and Wineyards experience if possible.
Day 4 & 5 - Needs to be filled up.
Day 1 - Day trip to Innsbruck
Day 2,3,4 - Soake in natural scenic beauty of this place..
Danube cruise, Visit some architectural wonders.
Need your suggestions on this itinerary. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 2 Andalucia itinerary help
- 3 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 4 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 5 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 6 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 7 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 8 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 9 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 10 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 11 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 12 Barcelona
- 13 Planning a European Trip
- 14 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 15 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 16 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 17 Santorini lodging
- 18 Spain and South of France
- 19 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 20 Algarve location Help
- 21 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 22 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 23 Ischia
- 24 Killarney
- 25 Romania - Good destination for 2017