We are a family of 4 including 2 children , 10 and 15 . We were earlier planning to visit Italy but had to change our plan and now we will be visiting austria for 12 nights.I have been through a few threads regarding austria and have thought of two options . Flights are to and from Munich.
Plan A-arrive in munich and go to
1. zell am see - 3 nights
2. st gilgen/st wolfgang-4 nights
3. vienna - 3 nights
4. munich - 2 nights
OR plan B is same as Plan A except I dont go to zell am see and stay a full week in st gilgen /st wolfgang and do day trips from there. Please feel free to suggest any changes or include any things to do in Austria. I am confused about the Zell am see stay . Should I do it or not . Pls suggest
I wanted to do Z ell am see coz heard its a beautiful town by the lake .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy in a week
- 2 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 3 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 4 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 5 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 6 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 7 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 8 seat reservations
- 9 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 10 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 11 Valencia Spain
- 12 Germany-Car or Train
- 13 Night Bus?
- 14 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 15 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 16 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 17 Andalucia Spain
- 18 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 19 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 20 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 21 Short time in Vienna
- 22 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 23 Jewish Vienna
- 24 My special places in Europe
- 25 3 days outside Venice