We are a family of 4 including 2 children , 10 and 15 . We were earlier planning to visit Italy but had to change our plan and now we will be visiting austria for 12 nights.I have been through a few threads regarding austria and have thought of two options . Flights are to and from Munich.
Plan A-arrive in munich and go to
1. zell am see - 3 nights
2. st gilgen/st wolfgang-4 nights
3. vienna - 3 nights
4. munich - 2 nights
OR plan B is same as Plan A except I dont go to zell am see and stay a full week in st gilgen /st wolfgang and do day trips from there. Please feel free to suggest any changes or include any things to do in Austria. I am confused about the Zell am see stay . Should I do it or not . Pls suggest
I wanted to do Z ell am see coz heard its a beautiful town by the lake .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 2 France to stop making foie grois
- 3 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 4 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 5 Madrid city centre?
- 6 http://supplementskings.com/forever-bust/
- 7 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 8 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 9 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 10 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 11 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 12 Rail Travel: Eurail Pass or Train Tickets
- 13 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 14 Stonehenge and Bath
- 15 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 16 train from ravenna to parma
- 17 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 18 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 19 Puglia
- 20 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 21 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 22 Ireland driving itinerary
- 23 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 24 Manchester on derby weekend
- 25 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4