We are a family of 4 including 2 children , 10 and 15 . We were earlier planning to visit Italy but had to change our plan and now we will be visiting austria for 12 nights.I have been through a few threads regarding austria and have thought of two options . Flights are to and from Munich.
Plan A-arrive in munich and go to
1. zell am see - 3 nights
2. st gilgen/st wolfgang-4 nights
3. vienna - 3 nights
4. munich - 2 nights
OR plan B is same as Plan A except I dont go to zell am see and stay a full week in st gilgen /st wolfgang and do day trips from there. Please feel free to suggest any changes or include any things to do in Austria. I am confused about the Zell am see stay . Should I do it or not . Pls suggest
I wanted to do Z ell am see coz heard its a beautiful town by the lake .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 2 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 3 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 4 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 5 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 6 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 7 Juangfrau / mt
- 8 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 9 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 10 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 11 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 12 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 13 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 14 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 15 Switzerland
- 16 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 17 Questions about Polish sights
- 18 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 19 If you had to choose one......
- 20 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 21 Ireland travel passport question
- 22 Italy
- 23 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 24 Revised itinerary for italy
- 25 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?