We are a family of 4 including 2 children , 10 and 15 . We were earlier planning to visit Italy but had to change our plan and now we will be visiting austria for 12 nights.I have been through a few threads regarding austria and have thought of two options . Flights are to and from Munich.
Plan A-arrive in munich and go to
1. zell am see - 3 nights
2. st gilgen/st wolfgang-4 nights
3. vienna - 3 nights
4. munich - 2 nights
OR plan B is same as Plan A except I dont go to zell am see and stay a full week in st gilgen /st wolfgang and do day trips from there. Please feel free to suggest any changes or include any things to do in Austria. I am confused about the Zell am see stay . Should I do it or not . Pls suggest
I wanted to do Z ell am see coz heard its a beautiful town by the lake .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라게임규칙■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■라이브카지노ム라이브카지노
- 2 실시간정선카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온카ぬ온카
- 3 How the kids age calculated
- 4 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 5 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 6 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 7 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 8 Beaune France
- 9 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 10 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 11 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 12 Firt time VISA applicant
- 13 Cordoba Overnight?
- 14 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 15 advance tickets?
- 16 38 Days in Paris
- 17 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 18 A week in Paris
- 19 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 20 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 21 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 22 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 23 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 24 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 25 Crete/Athens June 2017