We are a family of 4 including 2 children , 10 and 15 . We were earlier planning to visit Italy but had to change our plan and now we will be visiting austria for 12 nights.I have been through a few threads regarding austria and have thought of two options . Flights are to and from Munich.
Plan A-arrive in munich and go to
1. zell am see - 3 nights
2. st gilgen/st wolfgang-4 nights
3. vienna - 3 nights
4. munich - 2 nights
OR plan B is same as Plan A except I dont go to zell am see and stay a full week in st gilgen /st wolfgang and do day trips from there. Please feel free to suggest any changes or include any things to do in Austria. I am confused about the Zell am see stay . Should I do it or not . Pls suggest
I wanted to do Z ell am see coz heard its a beautiful town by the lake .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 2 One free day in Barcelona
- 3 Day trip outside of Dublin
- 4 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 5 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 6 Greek Village
- 7 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 9 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 10 Sicily help
- 11 PARIS
- 12 Athens Help
- 13 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 14 "Too Much Cows"
- 15 Bordeaux to Nice
- 16 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 17 Thinking about the Fjords
- 18 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 19 Rome -- The next time around
- 20 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 21 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 22 Rome to Venice
- 23 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 24 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 25 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?