We are a family of 4 including 2 children , 10 and 15 . We were earlier planning to visit Italy but had to change our plan and now we will be visiting austria for 12 nights.I have been through a few threads regarding austria and have thought of two options . Flights are to and from Munich.
Plan A-arrive in munich and go to
1. zell am see - 3 nights
2. st gilgen/st wolfgang-4 nights
3. vienna - 3 nights
4. munich - 2 nights
OR plan B is same as Plan A except I dont go to zell am see and stay a full week in st gilgen /st wolfgang and do day trips from there. Please feel free to suggest any changes or include any things to do in Austria. I am confused about the Zell am see stay . Should I do it or not . Pls suggest
I wanted to do Z ell am see coz heard its a beautiful town by the lake .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 compounds with collagen-stimulating
- 2 Salzburg or Regensberg
- 3 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 4 First time in France
- 5 More Info : http://fitnesssteer.com/helix-forte-fr/
- 6 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 7 Budapest Hotels
- 8 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 9 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 10 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 11 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 12 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 13 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 14 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 15 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 16 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 17 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 18 Portugal itinerary help
- 19 First Time Solo Travel info
- 20 Prague hotels
- 21 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 22 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 23 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 24 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 25 Munich