We are a family of 4 including 2 children , 10 and 15 . We were earlier planning to visit Italy but had to change our plan and now we will be visiting austria for 12 nights.I have been through a few threads regarding austria and have thought of two options . Flights are to and from Munich.
Plan A-arrive in munich and go to
1. zell am see - 3 nights
2. st gilgen/st wolfgang-4 nights
3. vienna - 3 nights
4. munich - 2 nights
OR plan B is same as Plan A except I dont go to zell am see and stay a full week in st gilgen /st wolfgang and do day trips from there. Please feel free to suggest any changes or include any things to do in Austria. I am confused about the Zell am see stay . Should I do it or not . Pls suggest
I wanted to do Z ell am see coz heard its a beautiful town by the lake .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague itinerary advice
- 2 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 3 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 4 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 5 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 6 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 7 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 8 Self drive tour companies
- 9 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 10 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 11 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 12 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 13 Italian lakes
- 14 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 15 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 16 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 17 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 18 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 19 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 20 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 21 10 day Italy
- 22 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 23 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 24 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 25 Santorini lodging