We are a family of 4 including 2 children , 10 and 15 . We were earlier planning to visit Italy but had to change our plan and now we will be visiting austria for 12 nights.I have been through a few threads regarding austria and have thought of two options . Flights are to and from Munich.
Plan A-arrive in munich and go to
1. zell am see - 3 nights
2. st gilgen/st wolfgang-4 nights
3. vienna - 3 nights
4. munich - 2 nights
OR plan B is same as Plan A except I dont go to zell am see and stay a full week in st gilgen /st wolfgang and do day trips from there. Please feel free to suggest any changes or include any things to do in Austria. I am confused about the Zell am see stay . Should I do it or not . Pls suggest
I wanted to do Z ell am see coz heard its a beautiful town by the lake .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PLITVICE LAKES
- 2 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 3 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 4 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 5 Breakfast: London
- 6 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 7 France and Switzerland in 15 days
- 8 Berlin to Barcelona
- 9 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 10 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 11 Camino Redux
- 12 A weekend in Jurassic Coast
- 13 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 14 Day trips from Amsterdam
- 15 Macedonia, Greece
- 16 worthy or no?
- 17 How to ask for glass or carafe of tap water in Portuguese
- 18 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 19 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 20 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 21 Seville bus information
- 22 Montpellier to Arles
- 23 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 24 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 25 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France