We are a family of 4 including 2 children , 10 and 15 . We were earlier planning to visit Italy but had to change our plan and now we will be visiting austria for 12 nights.I have been through a few threads regarding austria and have thought of two options . Flights are to and from Munich.
Plan A-arrive in munich and go to
1. zell am see - 3 nights
2. st gilgen/st wolfgang-4 nights
3. vienna - 3 nights
4. munich - 2 nights
OR plan B is same as Plan A except I dont go to zell am see and stay a full week in st gilgen /st wolfgang and do day trips from there. Please feel free to suggest any changes or include any things to do in Austria. I am confused about the Zell am see stay . Should I do it or not . Pls suggest
I wanted to do Z ell am see coz heard its a beautiful town by the lake .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 moderately and not utilising a a mission
- 2 20 free days of Europe
- 3 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 4 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 5 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 6 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 7 Our European adventures
- 8 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 9 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 10 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 11 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 12 Spain Trip Report
- 13 CDG international flight
- 14 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 15 http://isscamreview.com/binary-trust-method/
- 16 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 17 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 18 Norfolk base
- 19 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 20 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 21 Gelato course in Rome?
- 22 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 23 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 24 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 25 5 Day itinerary