Russia House in austin, TX is offering free Russian classes every Wednesday night 5-6pm. It's free and if we hadn't already been to Russia, this would be a great way to learn the basics. Oh 307 East 5th.
Austinites Wanting To Speak Russian
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 2 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 3 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 4 A Greek sojourn
- 5 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 6 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 7 Weekend in Norfolk
- 8 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 9 10-12 days in Europe....leaving on 12/26.....where would you go and why?
- 10 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 11 Halloween in Paris
- 12 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 13 Cotswold Churches
- 14 chrismas in rome
- 15 Island Hopping and Whisky Tasting in South West Scotland
- 16 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 17 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 18 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 19 I dream of Europe
- 20 My notes on Greece 101
- 21 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 22 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 23 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 24 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 25 how long in Malta?