Russia House in austin, TX is offering free Russian classes every Wednesday night 5-6pm. It's free and if we hadn't already been to Russia, this would be a great way to learn the basics. Oh 307 East 5th.
Austinites Wanting To Speak Russian
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 2 Prebook B&Bs
- 3 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 4 Transport in Venice
- 5 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 6 Wengen to Torino?
- 7 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 8 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 9 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 10 Italy - Month of July
- 11 England & Scotland in April
- 12 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 13 Rome Areas to stay
- 14 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 15 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 16 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 17 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 18 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 19 In France, French Summer Camps For Kids
- 20 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 21 Review of Air France A380 Premium Economy
- 22 Kimhe--flamenco
- 23 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 24 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 25 St Germain