Russia House in austin, TX is offering free Russian classes every Wednesday night 5-6pm. It's free and if we hadn't already been to Russia, this would be a great way to learn the basics. Oh 307 East 5th.
Austinites Wanting To Speak Russian
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 2 What to wear
- 3 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 4 Arc de Triumph Question
- 5 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 6 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 7 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 8 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 9 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 10 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 11 London 2nd time around
- 12 Hotel recommendations for Trieste
- 13 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 14 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 15 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 16 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 17 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 18 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 19 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 20 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 21 Rovinj, Croatia
- 22 Paris November 2014
- 23 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 24 Traveling in France by train
- 25 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.