Wondering what sort of goodies to take to Europe as gifts for friends and also for those we might meet who are thoughtful or give great service...and so on.
I've read a few posts about gifts from the US but not ideas from Australia.
Any ideas welcome. Thanks, JT
PS. I already have the Tim Tams
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 10 days in Paris and......
- 3 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 4 Prague Christmas Markets and Christmas mass
- 5 Spain in July
- 6 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 7 Athens
- 8 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 9 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 10 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 11 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 12 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 13 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 14 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 15 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 16 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 17 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 18 We're here!
- 19 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 20 Budapest & Prague
- 21 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 22 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 23 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 24 driving from ancona to rome
- 25 Malaga City Center Hotels