Wondering what sort of goodies to take to Europe as gifts for friends and also for those we might meet who are thoughtful or give great service...and so on.
I've read a few posts about gifts from the US but not ideas from Australia.
Any ideas welcome. Thanks, JT
PS. I already have the Tim Tams
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 2 Italy in 11 Days
- 3 mountain views near London
- 4 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 5 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 6 Saas Fee Cycling (and bike Rental)
- 7 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 8 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 9 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 10 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 11 Things to do in Montpellier
- 12 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 13 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 14 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 15 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 16 3 week trip with children
- 17 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 18 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 19 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 20 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 21 dinner jackets
- 22 French election
- 23 Leather goods in Florence
- 24 Piedmont as a destination
- 25 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017