Wondering what sort of goodies to take to Europe as gifts for friends and also for those we might meet who are thoughtful or give great service...and so on.
I've read a few posts about gifts from the US but not ideas from Australia.
Any ideas welcome. Thanks, JT
PS. I already have the Tim Tams
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 nights in switzerland
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 3 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 4 London Theater
- 5 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 6 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 7 Car Rentals in Avignon
- 8 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 9 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 10 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 11 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 12 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 13 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 14 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 15 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 16 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 17 Last minute trip to Capri
- 18 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 19 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 20 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 21 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 22 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 23 Salzburg itinerary review
- 24 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 25 Poland to Austria In December