Wondering what sort of goodies to take to Europe as gifts for friends and also for those we might meet who are thoughtful or give great service...and so on.
I've read a few posts about gifts from the US but not ideas from Australia.
Any ideas welcome. Thanks, JT
PS. I already have the Tim Tams
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 2 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 3 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 4 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 5 Best stop between Split and Dubrovnik?
- 6 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/zyalix/
- 7 Trans-Siberia Train
- 8 Travel from Germany to Switzerland
- 9 A week driving in Bavaria
- 10 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 11 7 day Italy itinerary and storing luggage in train station
- 12 PLITVICE LAKES
- 13 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 14 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 15 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 16 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 17 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 18 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 19 Parma hotels - Pacchiosi or Rosa Prati
- 20 written guide for Olympia
- 21 Update on buying SIM Card at FCO
- 22 Naxos hotel question
- 23 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 24 Avignon or St. remy
- 25 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required