Wondering what sort of goodies to take to Europe as gifts for friends and also for those we might meet who are thoughtful or give great service...and so on.
I've read a few posts about gifts from the US but not ideas from Australia.
Any ideas welcome. Thanks, JT
PS. I already have the Tim Tams
Aussie gifts that would be appreciated by Europeans!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in old Rome
- 2 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 3 Revisit someplace you've already been or go somewhere new?
- 4 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 5 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 6 Mont St. Michele?
- 7 Genoa - What are the Must Do's
- 8 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 9 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 10 Albi/Carcassone
- 11 Reestaurant Suggestions in Naples
- 12 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 13 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 14 ABOUT SPAIN
- 15 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 16 Iceland lodging costs July
- 17 Running of the Bulls and Tour de France
- 18 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 19 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 20 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 21 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 22 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 23 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 24 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 25 Train from Paris to Avignon