Wondering what sort of goodies to take to Europe as gifts for friends and also for those we might meet who are thoughtful or give great service...and so on.
I've read a few posts about gifts from the US but not ideas from Australia.
Any ideas welcome. Thanks, JT
PS. I already have the Tim Tams
Aussie gifts that would be appreciated by Europeans!
- 1 HELP stuck in Italy
- 2 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 3 What the heck- purchased italian train tickets for wrong date!
- 4 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 5 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 6 I Need To Vent!
- 7 Help with itenerary
- 8 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 9 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 10 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 11 jungfraujoch mid june
- 12 Turkey to Greece: Rental Car ?s
- 13 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 14 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 15 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 16 Balloon rides in Swiss
- 17 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 18 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 19 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 20 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 21 Munich Hotels near train station downtown
- 22 Vienna State Opera - possible for adult and child to switch seats?
- 23 Rome Itineray - I've done most of my homework; Needs fine tuning!
- 24 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 25 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen