Wondering what sort of goodies to take to Europe as gifts for friends and also for those we might meet who are thoughtful or give great service...and so on.
I've read a few posts about gifts from the US but not ideas from Australia.
Any ideas welcome. Thanks, JT
PS. I already have the Tim Tams
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노잘하는법＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생중계바카라⊂바카라사이트추천
- 2 중국카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라사이트×안전공원
- 3 Hotels in Turin
- 4 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 5 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 6 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 7 Trogir or Split
- 8 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 9 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 10 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 11 Istria in two days
- 12 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 13 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 14 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 15 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 16 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 17 Scotland itinerary help
- 18 Rental Car pick up in Cortana
- 19 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 20 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 21 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 22 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 23 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 24 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 25 Scotland