Wondering what sort of goodies to take to Europe as gifts for friends and also for those we might meet who are thoughtful or give great service...and so on.
I've read a few posts about gifts from the US but not ideas from Australia.
Any ideas welcome. Thanks, JT
PS. I already have the Tim Tams
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 2 London is it worth it?
- 3 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 4 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 5 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 6 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 7 ATM help
- 8 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 9 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 10 Visit to Sardinia
- 11 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 12 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 13 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 14 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 15 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 16 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 17 Help me make this possible!
- 18 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 19 Road Trip - Ireland, Scotland and England
- 20 International drivers permit
- 21 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 22 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 23 First visit to London
- 24 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 25 ATM