Wondering what sort of goodies to take to Europe as gifts for friends and also for those we might meet who are thoughtful or give great service...and so on.
I've read a few posts about gifts from the US but not ideas from Australia.
Any ideas welcome. Thanks, JT
PS. I already have the Tim Tams
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 2 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 3 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 4 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 5 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 6 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 7 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 8 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 9 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 10 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 11 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 12 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 13 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 14 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 15 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 16 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 17 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 18 Bruges
- 19 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 20 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 21 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 22 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 23 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 24 Planning A trip
- 25 A week in the Occitanie