Wondering what sort of goodies to take to Europe as gifts for friends and also for those we might meet who are thoughtful or give great service...and so on.
I've read a few posts about gifts from the US but not ideas from Australia.
Any ideas welcome. Thanks, JT
PS. I already have the Tim Tams
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 2 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 3 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 4 Greece in 15 Days
- 5 Munich Travel Guide
- 6 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 7 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 8 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 9 Planning Advice!
- 10 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 11 Munich restaurant recs
- 12 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 13 tablet
- 14 Help with itinerary
- 15 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 16 Help! Final Questions on Western Liguria (Riviera Ponente) & Menton!
- 17 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 18 Norway holiday locations
- 19 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 20 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 21 Trip 6 to Rome and Amalfi
- 22 Flamenco -Seville 8/18 to 8/24/16
- 23 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 24 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 25 Barcelona completely overrated