Wondering what sort of goodies to take to Europe as gifts for friends and also for those we might meet who are thoughtful or give great service...and so on.
I've read a few posts about gifts from the US but not ideas from Australia.
Any ideas welcome. Thanks, JT
PS. I already have the Tim Tams
Aussie gifts that would be appreciated by Europeans!
- 1 banger rally around europe?
- 2 Car in Prague
- 3 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 4 Prague - must see
- 5 Euro Train
- 6 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 7 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 8 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 9 Internet in Vienna, Budapest, Krakow and Prague
- 10 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 11 is train travel okay between prague to vienna
- 12 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 13 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 14 Hotels In Prague in Old Town, Less Quarter, Castle Area or New Town
- 15 One more last question on Bayeux
- 16 Prague: hotels Golden Well vs Pachtuv Palace? anyone there recently?
- 17 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 18 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 19 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 20 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 21 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 22 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 25 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question