Wondering what sort of goodies to take to Europe as gifts for friends and also for those we might meet who are thoughtful or give great service...and so on.
I've read a few posts about gifts from the US but not ideas from Australia.
Any ideas welcome. Thanks, JT
PS. I already have the Tim Tams
Aussie gifts that would be appreciated by Europeans!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Museums in Berlin
- 2 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 3 Burgundy for 3 nights based in Beaune
- 4 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 5 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 6 Aalsmeer, Holland Flower Market Is a Changing but...
- 7 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 8 Spain traffic tickets
- 9 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 10 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 11 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 12 Euro Trivia Quiz #10 - Martin Luther in Germany
- 13 Driving from Paris to Munich
- 14 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 15 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 16 Italy - Transportation from MXP to Rome
- 17 Skiing in France
- 18 Beware of Best and Fast Change
- 19 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+
- 20 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 21 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 22 Hotel developments Como
- 23 The Newly Reopened Picasso Museum in Paris
- 24 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 25 Preliminary Italy Plans- September 2015