Has anyone taken the Aurora camp and dog sledding tour with Tromso Villmarkssenter?? Is it better to do that with them or the same tour provided by Lynsfjord adventure???
Would appreciate any/every feeback on that. Trying to figure out if it really worth spending $500 pp for it??
Also, is there any other company offering the same tour at a cheaper rate??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car rental between countries
- 2 Adaptors for Belgium
- 3 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 4 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 5 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 6 Train Ticket Help
- 7 I forgot my international driver permit
- 8 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 9 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 10 Prague old town
- 11 Bordeaux TRIP
- 12 20 free days of Europe
- 13 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 14 Naples or Genoa
- 15 Munich restaurant recs
- 16 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 17 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 18 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 19 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 20 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 21 Home base for a month in France?
- 22 5 Days in Dublin
- 23 Greece in 15 Days
- 24 Procida for a day (or part of one) versus time on Capri
- 25 Our European adventures