Has anyone taken the Aurora camp and dog sledding tour with Tromso Villmarkssenter?? Is it better to do that with them or the same tour provided by Lynsfjord adventure???
Would appreciate any/every feeback on that. Trying to figure out if it really worth spending $500 pp for it??
Also, is there any other company offering the same tour at a cheaper rate??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 2 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 3 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 4 House Hunting in France
- 5 Itinerary Tweaking
- 6 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 7 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 8 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 9 Ireland in April
- 10 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 11 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 12 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 13 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 14 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 15 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 16 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 17 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 18 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 19 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 20 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 21 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 22 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 23 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 24 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 25 Itinerary Help