Has anyone taken the Aurora camp and dog sledding tour with Tromso Villmarkssenter?? Is it better to do that with them or the same tour provided by Lynsfjord adventure???
Would appreciate any/every feeback on that. Trying to figure out if it really worth spending $500 pp for it??
Also, is there any other company offering the same tour at a cheaper rate??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 2 Europe Itinerary
- 3 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 4 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 5 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 6 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 7 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 8 Tuscany in late Oct / early Nov 2016?
- 9 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 10 Currency
- 11 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 12 Another "Beware of Cab RipOff" Story
- 13 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 14 Breakfast: London
- 15 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 16 Montpellier to Arles
- 17 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 18 Loire Valley itinerary
- 19 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia
- 20 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 21 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 22 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 23 Poland Tour Group
- 24 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 25 10 nights in Italy for a first timer