Has anyone taken the Aurora camp and dog sledding tour with Tromso Villmarkssenter?? Is it better to do that with them or the same tour provided by Lynsfjord adventure???
Would appreciate any/every feeback on that. Trying to figure out if it really worth spending $500 pp for it??
Also, is there any other company offering the same tour at a cheaper rate??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gargnano vs Bellagio (Lake Garda vs Lake Como)
- 2 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 3 Rome Colosseum and Forum
- 4 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 5 Mediterranean/Provence, February - March 2016
- 6 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 7 Sea side in Italy
- 8 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 9 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 10 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 11 Where to stay 2 nights in la Céré France?
- 12 European Backpacking
- 13 Help! Itinerary suggestion for 35 days in Italy and France.
- 14 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 15 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 16 2 week Europe trip adivce
- 17 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 18 Spain in 17 days
- 19 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 20 Booking Engines You trust?
- 21 Spain in 17 days
- 22 Amalfi, Capri, Sicily, Sardinia, or croatia
- 23 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 24 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg
- 25 Where should we go in early- to mid-May: Spain, Greece, Croatia?