I am finally going to Norway!!!! I will be going on the Norway in a Nutshell tour as part of my trip. I have read that Aurland or Flam are good places to spend a few days. Are these good for fishing and hiking? Also, do I need to make reservations for any legs of the Nutshell tour? I will be on a tight schedule...so many people to see and things to do!
Aurland/ Flam accommodations
- 1 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 2 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 3 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 4 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 5 Rooms in Sorrento & Rome
- 6 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 7 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 8 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 9 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 10 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??
- 11 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 12 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 13 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 14 Connection in Newark EWR
- 15 Battlefield Tour
- 16 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 17 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 18 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 19 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 20 5 days in Ireland, what can I fit in?!
- 21 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 22 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 23 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 24 Edinburgh
- 25 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris