I thought that it was going to be tough to find dining spots in Rome in August but have now decided that finding a place in Florence for lunch is just as difficult. The 3 places that I was thinking about are, of course, closed in August (Cibreo, Vine e Vecchi Sapori + Trattoria Mario).
Looking for comments about the following places (not 100 percent sure that they are open at lunch but will check):
La Cucina del Garga
Thanks very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kitchen Showrooms Midlands
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 4 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 5 Athens
- 6 Spain in July
- 7 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 8 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 9 10 days in Paris and......
- 10 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 11 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 12 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 13 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 14 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 15 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 16 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 17 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 18 We're here!
- 19 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 20 Budapest & Prague
- 21 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 22 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 23 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 24 driving from ancona to rome
- 25 Malaga City Center Hotels