I'm planning a trip to Ireland in August - we're planning to go from Dublin to the Antrim Coast. Can I afford to leave booking accommodation until April or May, or is that leaving it too late?
August trip to Ireland - best time to book accomodation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 2 first family trip to Switzerland
- 3 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 4 Escargot
- 5 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 6 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 7 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 8 London GTG late September?
- 9 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 10 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 11 Northern lights in Iceland in January
- 12 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 13 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 14 Still trying to narrow down an area Chatillon, Arcueil, Montreuil?
- 15 Loving Italy: our trip to Rome, San Gimigniano and Venice
- 16 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 17 london in 2.5 days
- 18 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 19 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 20 Need help - Train from Marseille airport to Paris
- 21 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 22 Schengen Visa
- 23 Two Days in Prague
- 24 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 25 Montreuil, Rue Colbert