I'm planning a trip to Ireland in August - we're planning to go from Dublin to the Antrim Coast. Can I afford to leave booking accommodation until April or May, or is that leaving it too late?
August trip to Ireland - best time to book accomodation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Hours in Brussels
- 2 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 3 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 4 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 5 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 6 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 7 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 8 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 9 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 10 Local Tour in Provence?
- 11 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 12 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 13 Hotel in Venice
- 14 What are the best places to see in England
- 15 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 16 Transportation in Barcelona
- 17 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 18 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 19 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 20 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 21 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 22 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 23 Day trip from London to Paris
- 24 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 25 Ste Remy France