I'm planning a trip to Ireland in August - we're planning to go from Dublin to the Antrim Coast. Can I afford to leave booking accommodation until April or May, or is that leaving it too late?
August trip to Ireland - best time to book accomodation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 2 Barcelona or no ?
- 3 Ireland Chauffeur Travel
- 4 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 5 Food and travel budget-Europe
- 6 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 7 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 8 Sorrento-Positano-Amalfi-Ravello-Paestum in one day, is it possible?
- 9 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 10 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 11 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 12 Luxury apartments in UK?
- 13 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 14 Visiting Anne Frank House
- 15 London with Kids
- 16 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 17 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 18 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 19 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 20 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 21 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 22 Greece and Turkey
- 23 Italy food budget
- 24 Aerofloat-safe or not?
- 25 Where leave large suitcase in Bergen Norway