I'm planning a trip to Ireland in August - we're planning to go from Dublin to the Antrim Coast. Can I afford to leave booking accommodation until April or May, or is that leaving it too late?
August trip to Ireland - best time to book accomodation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 2 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 3 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 4 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 5 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 6 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 7 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 8 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 9 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 10 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 11 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 12 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 13 Ireland or Scotland
- 14 I dream of Europe
- 15 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 16 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 17 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 18 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 19 Last minute trip in Europe 25th Oct - 2nd Nov, interested in joining?
- 20 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 21 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 22 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 23 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 24 Autumn in Paris
- 25 Weekend in Norfolk