I'm planning a trip to Ireland in August - we're planning to go from Dublin to the Antrim Coast. Can I afford to leave booking accommodation until April or May, or is that leaving it too late?
August trip to Ireland - best time to book accomodation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 2 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 3 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 4 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 5 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 6 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 7 Need help with itinerary
- 8 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 9 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 10 Appian Way and Catacombs in Rome, tour? Sunday?
- 11 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 12 First Trip to Europe
- 13 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 14 Expat area's in France
- 15 24 Hours on Santorini -- what to do and see?
- 16 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 17 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 18 One month (ish) in Spain
- 19 Training from Switzerland to Paris to the UK
- 20 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 21 Weather in Rias Baixas this weekend?
- 22 Wine tours in Tuscuny
- 23 La Sagrada Familia
- 24 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 25 Where to stay in London