I'm planning a trip to Ireland in August - we're planning to go from Dublin to the Antrim Coast. Can I afford to leave booking accommodation until April or May, or is that leaving it too late?
August trip to Ireland - best time to book accomodation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 2 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 3 travel to western Europe from India
- 4 Where to stay in Naples, Italy
- 5 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 6 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 7 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 8 Bike touring in France
- 9 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 10 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 11 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 12 Does this sound feasible?
- 13 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 14 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 15 Mama Mia Italy!
- 16 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 17 Ireland driving vacation
- 18 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 19 Late night train from Prague
- 20 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 21 Theater in London
- 22 Tour Group Operators
- 23 Islands in mid October
- 24 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 25 Barcelona apartment input, please