I'm planning a trip to Europe for the first time (my boyfriend is coming as well, but he's been almost everywhere already) and we are hoping for about 2 weeks (15 days) and to split our time between 3 cities. At this point, I'm not sure what 3 would be a good combination, but I think we are thinking about Barcelona, Malta and __________. Malta is a must for us, but the other two are open and I would LOVE any advice or suggestions. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시아카지노■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■카지노사이트ォ카지노사이트
- 2 바카라잘하는법■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■아시안카지노ヱ아시안카지노
- 3 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 4 One night in the Dolomites
- 5 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 6 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 7 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 8 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 9 Airport Transit Visa
- 10 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 11 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 12 Where in Greece
- 13 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 14 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 15 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 16 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 17 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 18 Vatican tour
- 19 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 20 Day in Capri
- 21 alcazar question and seville advice
- 22 TSA Precheck
- 23 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 24 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 25 First visit to London