Hello! I am excited to begin planning a family trip to Europe. It is probably very late to just be starting these plans and I'd appreciate any help. We'd like to spend a month traveling Spain, Italy and Greece with our four children. I've read some travel blogs that made it sound doable to rent a car and take ferries between these countries. I realize that August is the worst time to visit but I'm hoping to get advice on how to make it more bearable. I am thinking it would be best to start in Spain and then make it to Greece by the last week in August. Thanks!
August travels in Spain/Italy and Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 2 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 3 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 4 London hotel
- 5 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 6 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 7 Day trip from London to Paris
- 8 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 9 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 10 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 11 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 12 Welcome
- 13 Prague - Tram #22
- 14 hotels in Seville
- 15 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 16 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 17 Three days in Spain
- 18 Location of hotel in Rome
- 19 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 20 Need advice for this
- 21 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 22 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 23 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 24 one last portugal car rental question
- 25 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do