Hello! I am excited to begin planning a family trip to Europe. It is probably very late to just be starting these plans and I'd appreciate any help. We'd like to spend a month traveling Spain, Italy and Greece with our four children. I've read some travel blogs that made it sound doable to rent a car and take ferries between these countries. I realize that August is the worst time to visit but I'm hoping to get advice on how to make it more bearable. I am thinking it would be best to start in Spain and then make it to Greece by the last week in August. Thanks!
August travels in Spain/Italy and Greece
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 2 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 3 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 4 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 5 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 6 England & Scotland in April
- 7 Your favourite places in Bath
- 8 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 9 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 10 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 11 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 12 Italy - Month of July
- 13 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 14 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 15 Shipping Prosecco
- 16 Venice Day Trip--Leave on 7:30 pm or midnight train back to Bologna?
- 17 Europe Tour with Kids
- 18 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 19 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 20 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 21 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 22 Italy and Croatia
- 23 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 24 Lakes District UK
- 25 Kimhe--flamenco