We will spend three nights with a friend in Augsburg with our two boys, 4 and 6. I am looking for some family friendly things to do in Augsburg, as well as any short day trips.
We will have spent 5 days near Munich, so I'd prefer anything north of Augsburg and about an hour driving distance at the most, as we will be well into a 30 day trip by then and I imagine there will be much whining about getting back in the car at that point! I see lots of places to visit on a map, but would appreciate any insider information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain diving
- 2 Worried my mother won't be able to fly!
- 3 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 4 Itinerary help
- 5 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 6 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 7 Malaga Train Station Car Drop off
- 8 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 9 Ceramics
- 10 SatNav and GPS systems that show speed cameras are illegal
- 11 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 12 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 13 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 14 Puglia impressions, in brief
- 15 French Prem Train Fares
- 16 Cash-free Scandinavia?
- 17 Rome Private Tours
- 18 First Trip to Europe Itinerary
- 19 Three days in Athens
- 20 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 21 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 22 Passport
- 23 Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Venice, Rome too much for 15-20 days?
- 24 Driving the Pyrenees from Barcelona to San Sebastián . Need advice ....
- 25 Intercity Train