We will spend three nights with a friend in Augsburg with our two boys, 4 and 6. I am looking for some family friendly things to do in Augsburg, as well as any short day trips.
We will have spent 5 days near Munich, so I'd prefer anything north of Augsburg and about an hour driving distance at the most, as we will be well into a 30 day trip by then and I imagine there will be much whining about getting back in the car at that point! I see lots of places to visit on a map, but would appreciate any insider information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 La Rochelle vs Barcelona
- 2 Any flight from London to Rimini?
- 3 Europe in 30 days: itinerary suggestions, anyone?! Please and thank you!
- 4 What time for early flight to Heathrow
- 5 Iceland Sept itinerary
- 6 Should I buy Trenitalia tickets ahead of time for my parents?
- 7 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 8 England/Scotland in January?
- 9 Budapest main train station status
- 10 Train Ticket Krakow to Budapest
- 11 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 12 Itinerary Check-In
- 13 PASSPORT number changed
- 14 where do you look when you're trying to book a villa last minute?
- 15 Scotland itinerary
- 16 Packing for Croatia Sept-Oct - Just getting started
- 17 10 Days in Tuscany
- 18 Florence: a piece of precious, magical art in its own right
- 19 Clown wants to do some street performing in Europe
- 20 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 21 Ice for a cooler
- 22 Rome, Italy Sistine Chapel
- 23 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 24 Getting Around Toledo
- 25 Going to Montmartre from Gare du Nord totally off the beaten track