We will spend three nights with a friend in Augsburg with our two boys, 4 and 6. I am looking for some family friendly things to do in Augsburg, as well as any short day trips.
We will have spent 5 days near Munich, so I'd prefer anything north of Augsburg and about an hour driving distance at the most, as we will be well into a 30 day trip by then and I imagine there will be much whining about getting back in the car at that point! I see lots of places to visit on a map, but would appreciate any insider information.
Augsburg with kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Positano in high season???
- 2 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 3 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 4 European Quiz: Tuesday # 67 - Seaside Resorts!
- 5 Please help me plan my trip!
- 6 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 7 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 8 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 9 Your favorite hotels in Poland & Amsterdam?
- 10 Breakfast in Tuscany - any options other than pastry & coffee?
- 11 Need help in choosing a destination(s)... Please Help!
- 12 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 13 Travel services for Spain
- 14 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 15 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 16 Tour France On Line (Video + Stills)
- 17 gare de lyon paris
- 18 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 19 Good Hostals or Hotels Budget to Moderate
- 20 Train tickets France and Spain
- 21 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 22 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 23 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 24 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 25 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter