We will spend three nights with a friend in Augsburg with our two boys, 4 and 6. I am looking for some family friendly things to do in Augsburg, as well as any short day trips.
We will have spent 5 days near Munich, so I'd prefer anything north of Augsburg and about an hour driving distance at the most, as we will be well into a 30 day trip by then and I imagine there will be much whining about getting back in the car at that point! I see lots of places to visit on a map, but would appreciate any insider information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 2 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 3 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 4 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 5 Classical Music in Milan
- 6 Italy/Switzerland in the fall
- 7 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 8 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 9 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 10 Athens hotel with - you guessed it - view of the Acropolis
- 11 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 12 Pousadas in Portugal
- 13 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 14 Antiques shopping Rome
- 15 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 16 Scotland Trip Planning
- 17 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 18 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 19 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 20 Paris food tours?
- 21 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 22 Lisbon Rental Car Pickup Location
- 23 Lake Maggiore
- 24 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 25 Must sees in Malaga