We will spend three nights with a friend in Augsburg with our two boys, 4 and 6. I am looking for some family friendly things to do in Augsburg, as well as any short day trips.
We will have spent 5 days near Munich, so I'd prefer anything north of Augsburg and about an hour driving distance at the most, as we will be well into a 30 day trip by then and I imagine there will be much whining about getting back in the car at that point! I see lots of places to visit on a map, but would appreciate any insider information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 2 A week in Croatia with kids
- 3 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 4 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 5 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 6 How prepared where you for the trip to Iceland?
- 7 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 8 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 9 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 10 Summer School in France
- 11 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 12 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 13 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 14 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 15 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 16 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 17 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 18 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 19 Cutback on Spain trip
- 20 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 21 where to stay in London?
- 22 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 23 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 24 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 25 Croatia transportation question.