We will spend three nights with a friend in Augsburg with our two boys, 4 and 6. I am looking for some family friendly things to do in Augsburg, as well as any short day trips.
We will have spent 5 days near Munich, so I'd prefer anything north of Augsburg and about an hour driving distance at the most, as we will be well into a 30 day trip by then and I imagine there will be much whining about getting back in the car at that point! I see lots of places to visit on a map, but would appreciate any insider information.
Augsburg with kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 2 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 3 Our first trip to Europe
- 4 Reestaurant Suggestions in Naples
- 5 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 6 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 7 Mont St. Michele?
- 8 Albi/Carcassone
- 9 Itinerary help needed!
- 10 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 11 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 12 Where to travel during the first week of April in Europe?
- 13 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 14 Trip Report / Amsterdam - Haarlem - Bruges - Paris / by train
- 15 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 16 Never traveled abroad before — have one week to get from Derry to Paris
- 17 Bologna: Aperitivo Time
- 18 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 19 Help with Itinerary, choosing Florence and Venice over Chianti area
- 20 Paris Libraries
- 21 Bologna Restaurants
- 22 Revisit someplace you've already been or go somewhere new?
- 23 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 24 Austrian train pricing
- 25 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!