We will spend three nights with a friend in Augsburg with our two boys, 4 and 6. I am looking for some family friendly things to do in Augsburg, as well as any short day trips.
We will have spent 5 days near Munich, so I'd prefer anything north of Augsburg and about an hour driving distance at the most, as we will be well into a 30 day trip by then and I imagine there will be much whining about getting back in the car at that point! I see lots of places to visit on a map, but would appreciate any insider information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cell phones in France and England
- 2 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 3 Algarve,Portugal at Christmas?
- 4 Stability and safety in Turkey
- 5 Parking in Italy
- 6 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 7 sim card
- 8 Plan Italy trip
- 9 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 10 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 11 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 12 apartments florence
- 13 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 14 Italy Tuscany or Umbria, Naples area advice please
- 15 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 16 Florence, Italy
- 17 Italy trains question
- 18 Planning a trip to Madrid and Granada
- 19 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 20 How to split time between Dubrovnik and Split?
- 21 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.
- 22 FCO connection time
- 23 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 24 Slovania & Croatia
- 25 Layover Madrid Info Help