We will spend three nights with a friend in Augsburg with our two boys, 4 and 6. I am looking for some family friendly things to do in Augsburg, as well as any short day trips.
We will have spent 5 days near Munich, so I'd prefer anything north of Augsburg and about an hour driving distance at the most, as we will be well into a 30 day trip by then and I imagine there will be much whining about getting back in the car at that point! I see lots of places to visit on a map, but would appreciate any insider information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with packing for a trip to Rome, Cinque Terre and Switzerland
- 2 Cochem or Beilstein
- 3 Angels and Demons
- 4 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 5 Venice water buses
- 6 Brugges to Bayeux to Versailles
- 7 Last Supper Tickets Milan
- 8 Modifying car rental for new destination
- 9 Help with Itinerary (specific ?s around Emilia-Romagna, Tuscany, Naples)
- 10 Stratford-upon-avon in England
- 11 Railpass VS Point-to-Point
- 12 Anyone done the hoho bus tours in Malta?
- 13 Help in Planning Train Schedule Milan/Florence/Rome/Milan
- 14 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 15 Our Paris plans
- 16 Barcelona Itinerary
- 17 town between Alba and Rapallo?
- 18 cable cars at Wank Mountain
- 19 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 20 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 21 Rail Itinerary around Northern/Central Italy
- 22 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 23 B&Bs/hotels near Kinsale?
- 24 Scandinavian and Baltic Adventure - our trip report
- 25 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens