We will spend three nights with a friend in Augsburg with our two boys, 4 and 6. I am looking for some family friendly things to do in Augsburg, as well as any short day trips.
We will have spent 5 days near Munich, so I'd prefer anything north of Augsburg and about an hour driving distance at the most, as we will be well into a 30 day trip by then and I imagine there will be much whining about getting back in the car at that point! I see lots of places to visit on a map, but would appreciate any insider information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 2 Flight connection in CDG
- 3 Cyprus or Turkey for a beach holiday?
- 4 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 5 Amsterdam, Germany
- 6 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 7 Ravenna Mosaics
- 8 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 9 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 10 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 11 Greece Itinerary
- 12 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 13 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 14 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 15 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 16 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 17 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 18 Help me choose a Central/Eastern Europe Itinerary
- 19 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 20 Our time in Rome
- 21 France for a month in 2017
- 22 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 23 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 24 Barcelona extension
- 25 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?