We will spend three nights with a friend in Augsburg with our two boys, 4 and 6. I am looking for some family friendly things to do in Augsburg, as well as any short day trips.
We will have spent 5 days near Munich, so I'd prefer anything north of Augsburg and about an hour driving distance at the most, as we will be well into a 30 day trip by then and I imagine there will be much whining about getting back in the car at that point! I see lots of places to visit on a map, but would appreciate any insider information.
Augsburg with kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rolling bags in Venice
- 2 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 3 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 4 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 5 Two Week Trip from Southern France to Northern Italy
- 6 Family Visit CarrickonShannon (Leitrim) then trip to London/Paris
- 7 Getting to Dijon from Paris, quickly
- 8 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 9 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 10 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 11 Greece after the Vote
- 12 please advise on 9 days in Iceland
- 13 Trip Report -- Spain and Portugal, 2014
- 14 Big and little towns of Europe
- 15 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 16 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 17 Dijon/Lyon/Strasbourg
- 18 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 19 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 20 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 21 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 22 Germany for 3 weeks
- 23 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 24 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 25 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?