We will spend three nights with a friend in Augsburg with our two boys, 4 and 6. I am looking for some family friendly things to do in Augsburg, as well as any short day trips.
We will have spent 5 days near Munich, so I'd prefer anything north of Augsburg and about an hour driving distance at the most, as we will be well into a 30 day trip by then and I imagine there will be much whining about getting back in the car at that point! I see lots of places to visit on a map, but would appreciate any insider information.
Augsburg with kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 2 I went to Paris in June
- 3 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 4 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 5 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 6 Cell Phones in France & Spain
- 7 Bike touring in France
- 8 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 9 Does this sound feasible?
- 10 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 11 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 12 Stay away from EF Tours
- 13 Madrid and London
- 14 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 15 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 16 Spain- Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park
- 17 Trip report Lofoten in Norway
- 18 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 19 Ireland driving vacation
- 20 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 21 Norway -- Nutshell tour and Stavanger
- 22 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 23 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 24 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 25 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!