We will spend three nights with a friend in Augsburg with our two boys, 4 and 6. I am looking for some family friendly things to do in Augsburg, as well as any short day trips.
We will have spent 5 days near Munich, so I'd prefer anything north of Augsburg and about an hour driving distance at the most, as we will be well into a 30 day trip by then and I imagine there will be much whining about getting back in the car at that point! I see lots of places to visit on a map, but would appreciate any insider information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 2 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 3 Italy museum tickets
- 4 Help with Scotland itinerary
- 5 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 6 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 7 What one thing in Paris?
- 8 sfo to europe
- 9 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 10 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 11 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 12 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 13 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 14 Rue des Rosiers
- 15 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 16 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 17 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 18 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 19 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 20 Shopping in Stockholm, Prague and Warsaw
- 21 Holiday in Austria
- 22 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 23 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 24 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 25 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise