We will spend three nights with a friend in Augsburg with our two boys, 4 and 6. I am looking for some family friendly things to do in Augsburg, as well as any short day trips.
We will have spent 5 days near Munich, so I'd prefer anything north of Augsburg and about an hour driving distance at the most, as we will be well into a 30 day trip by then and I imagine there will be much whining about getting back in the car at that point! I see lots of places to visit on a map, but would appreciate any insider information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 2 La Colombe d'Or in St. Paul de Vence
- 3 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 4 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 5 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 6 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 7 Help you find girls at Vietnam
- 8 Outer Hebrides and north
- 9 day trip from Glasgow
- 10 Why do you choose to study abroad?
- 11 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 12 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 13 Cinque Terre
- 14 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015
- 15 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 16 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 17 Paris food tours?
- 18 Any restaurant in London to enjoy a meal watching a cabaret singing show?
- 19 Transfer in AMS or FRA?
- 20 Getting to Cinque Terre from Croatia
- 21 What's on your bucket list?
- 22 An ambitions plan for Andalusia
- 23 Barcelona
- 24 Bluebells and Blackfaced Sheep on the Single Track Roads of Scotland
- 25 Train to Sorrento