We will spend three nights with a friend in Augsburg with our two boys, 4 and 6. I am looking for some family friendly things to do in Augsburg, as well as any short day trips.
We will have spent 5 days near Munich, so I'd prefer anything north of Augsburg and about an hour driving distance at the most, as we will be well into a 30 day trip by then and I imagine there will be much whining about getting back in the car at that point! I see lots of places to visit on a map, but would appreciate any insider information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 2 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 3 3 days to spend in europe
- 4 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 5 Berlin restaurant recs
- 6 Rail pass question
- 7 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 8 Ravello to Paestum
- 9 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 10 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 11 Renting bed linens and towels
- 12 Hike from Muotta Naluns
- 13 Pre-paid International Calling Cards
- 14 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 15 Amalfi coast
- 16 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 17 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 18 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 19 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 20 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 21 Beaches in Southern France
- 22 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 23 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 24 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 25 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017