We will spend three nights with a friend in Augsburg with our two boys, 4 and 6. I am looking for some family friendly things to do in Augsburg, as well as any short day trips.
We will have spent 5 days near Munich, so I'd prefer anything north of Augsburg and about an hour driving distance at the most, as we will be well into a 30 day trip by then and I imagine there will be much whining about getting back in the car at that point! I see lots of places to visit on a map, but would appreciate any insider information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 손오공 게임 ≪접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 2 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 3 Spain in July
- 4 Back from Paris
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Summer Travel order
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 9 LIsbon
- 10 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 11 Corfu
- 12 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 13 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 14 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 15 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 16 International Flight Question
- 17 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 18 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 19 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 20 Trip suggestion
- 21 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 22 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 23 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 24 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 25 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE