We will spend three nights with a friend in Augsburg with our two boys, 4 and 6. I am looking for some family friendly things to do in Augsburg, as well as any short day trips.
We will have spent 5 days near Munich, so I'd prefer anything north of Augsburg and about an hour driving distance at the most, as we will be well into a 30 day trip by then and I imagine there will be much whining about getting back in the car at that point! I see lots of places to visit on a map, but would appreciate any insider information.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 2 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 3 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 4 Help on ancient history route
- 5 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 6 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 7 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 8 Edinbrugh
- 9 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 10 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 11 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 12 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 13 Berlin to ?
- 14 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 15 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 16 Maximizing Norway time
- 17 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 18 Hotels in Turin
- 19 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 20 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 21 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 22 3 days solo in London
- 23 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 24 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 25 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)