Looking to visit the Acropolis in Greece on our forthcoming cruise. Does anyone know if you can rent audio head sets at the site. If not is there a good information book to take.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 2 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 3 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 4 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 5 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 6 Rome or Venice first
- 7 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 8 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 9 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 10 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 11 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 12 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 13 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 14 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 15 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 16 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 17 Last two nights of SW England trip
- 18 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 19 3 day trip to iceland
- 20 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 21 Alitala
- 22 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 23 Copenhagen/Hamburg Trip Report September 2017
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh