I'm in London (flying back home tomorrow). Spent all day yesterday in Paris. I'm happy to report that Auberge is still there. We got there before noon. The place is absolutely funky looking. The menu was listed at 17.90 euros. It looked fabulous. We had other plans already so we did not eat there but there's always next time. Loved all the knicknacks on the walls, the tiny tables, the bottles in the bar. I did not see any birds, though. Just in case I took a picture of the establishment. By the way, Paris is soooo cheap compared the London. And the sales in January are incredible...
AUBERGE DE LA REINE BLANCHE. Attention: Grandmere and Patrick
- 1 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 2 Southern Italy Itinerary- is this do-able?
- 3 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 4 London Evening Activity
- 5 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 6 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 7 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 8 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 9 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 10 Car rental
- 11 Day trip to Capri
- 12 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 13 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 14 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 15 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 16 RHK's heading to Europe
- 17 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 18 France in 7 days
- 19 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 20 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 21 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 22 Istanbul in April
- 23 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 24 Cera 23 in Barcelona
- 25 Driving around Amalfi on first visit...