I was waiting for the RER A early evening on the 27th August when an incident happened causing everyone on the station to run for the exit, me included.
I heard a woman screaming and a couple of banging noises and then just a lot of people running for the exit.
As I was one to leave I do not know what happened at the end of the station and was wondering if anyone on here knows or could help me to find out?
Me and my family from the UK were quite shook up from this and would like to know the full story to rest our minds.
Thank you in advance for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강남텐프로추천☛✉【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】✉☚강남텐프로추천강남텐프로추천
- 2 강남룸싸롱추천☛✈【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】✈☚강남룸싸롱추천강남룸싸롱추천
- 3 강남안마방추천☛✇【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】✇☚강남안마방추천강남안마방추천
- 4 밤문화사이트☛✄【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】✄☚밤문화사이트밤문화사이트
- 5 마닐라골프☛✆【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】✆☚마닐라골프마닐라골프
- 6 출장마사지☛✁【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】✁☚출장마사지출장마사지
- 7 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 8 Perugia
- 9 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 10 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 11 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 12 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 13 Areas in Milan
- 14 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 15 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 16 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 17 Ireland itinerary help please
- 18 No Periods in British Written English!
- 19 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 20 CDG much improved
- 21 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 22 St Denis Cathedral
- 23 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 24 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 25 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?