My SO and I are visiting Mykonos July 17 & 18, and then heading down to Santorini July 19-25. Not sure where we will be staying in Mykonos, but we are staying in Firostefani in Santorini. We would like to stay in Mykonos Town, but I heard ATVs/scooters are not allowed there.
We would like to explore the island on our own by ATV or scooter/moped, but I have heard some mixed reviews for both. I am leaning more towards ATV option because it seems safer to be on 4 wheels, but I heard that ATVs have a hard time making it up hills.
Can anyone please let me know their experience with ATVs in Mykonos and/or Santorini? Specifically I am looking for answers to the following:
- Which do you recommend - ATV or Scooter?
- How much are they?
- Where to get the best deals?
- Where to get ATVs that can be sure to make it uphill?
- Are there any ATVs that would be able to fit 2 people, AND make it uphill?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YIKES!
- 2 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 3 Cash machines ATM
- 4 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 5 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 6 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 7 ideas for four days in Reykjavic
- 8 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 9 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 10 Turin, Bologna or Genoa
- 11 Charming areas to explore in London
- 12 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 13 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 14 Final Four
- 15 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 16 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 17 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 18 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 19 Getting around Lisbon
- 20 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 21 May get together in Paris
- 22 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 23 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 24 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 25 Itinerary help