My SO and I are visiting Mykonos July 17 & 18, and then heading down to Santorini July 19-25. Not sure where we will be staying in Mykonos, but we are staying in Firostefani in Santorini. We would like to stay in Mykonos Town, but I heard ATVs/scooters are not allowed there.
We would like to explore the island on our own by ATV or scooter/moped, but I have heard some mixed reviews for both. I am leaning more towards ATV option because it seems safer to be on 4 wheels, but I heard that ATVs have a hard time making it up hills.
Can anyone please let me know their experience with ATVs in Mykonos and/or Santorini? Specifically I am looking for answers to the following:
- Which do you recommend - ATV or Scooter?
- How much are they?
- Where to get the best deals?
- Where to get ATVs that can be sure to make it uphill?
- Are there any ATVs that would be able to fit 2 people, AND make it uphill?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BULLGUARD@ antivirus Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 3 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 4 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 5 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 6 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 7 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 8 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 9 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 10 Madrird and Seville
- 11 Greece
- 12 Ludwig Castles
- 13 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 14 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 15 Lake Como AREA questions
- 16 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 17 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 18 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 19 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 20 Help on ancient history route
- 21 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 22 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 23 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 24 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 25 Iceland