I will be traveling to Barcelona alone in April for a week.
I have read about the horrors of the city being the pick-pocket capital of the world. Having had near misses in France and Italy, I am not knew to this.
Would love to hear back from women who have traveled to Barcelona or similar cities solo. Besides the common sense tips, of not being out late, not carrying a purse, dressing like locals etc, I wondered if you had advice to enjoy the city.
I can run, have taken some karate and have lived in NYC...
Many thanks for reading.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 2 Holiday Itinerary
- 3 Itinerary Help!
- 4 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 5 Visiting the Black Forest
- 6 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 7 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 8 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 9 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 10 France to stop making foie grois
- 11 Barcelona to Morocco
- 12 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 13 Greece itinerary ideas
- 14 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 15 Ireland driving itinerary
- 16 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 17 Should I speculate?
- 18 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 19 Itinerary help please!
- 20 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 21 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 22 Day trips from Uzes
- 23 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 24 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 25 Croatia couples itinerary