Lately, I have been receiving alot of emails and hotel promotions for Italy. These are meant for another who signs mimi and doesn't give a full name. I always use my full name and my interests lie in France. So if you don't hear from me, it's because it was not meant for me. I have responded to several emails so they won't be disappoined that 'she" didn't respond.
Attention: Fans of Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 2 history museums or locations
- 3 Good times in Munich, the city
- 4 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 5 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 6 Day roadtrips from Munich base
- 7 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 8 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 9 Berlin Prague Vienna Munich
- 10 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 11 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 12 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 13 5 Observations About Paris
- 14 Lake Como transportation questions
- 15 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 16 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 17 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 18 Iwango went…to Nice
- 19 Scotland- Edinburgh
- 20 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 21 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 22 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 23 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 24 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 25 Cylades Island Hopping