Has anyone had any problems using their ATM card in Vienna? I am leaving in a couple of days and am beginning to feel a little nervous about relying on ATM's for cash. Should i take travellers' checks? Also, does anyone know if you can buy Swarovski crystal at cheaper prices than here in the states? Thank you.
ATM's in Vienna
- 1 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 2 Planning a honeymoon in Spain - most romantic areas??
- 3 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 4 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 5 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 6 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 7 Montepulciano faves
- 8 June Garden Event at Hever Castle.
- 9 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 10 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 11 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 12 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 13 Please Help !!! question about mistake buying train ticket from trenitalia
- 14 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 15 A chacun son goût
- 16 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 17 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 18 please HELP--so confused!!
- 19 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 20 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 21 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 22 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 23 Cuenca or Toledo
- 24 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 25 Shuttle from CDG to Paris