we will be in paris for one week followed by provence for another week.
i've read multiple threads about using our bank cards while there to withdraw cash etc.
can you tell me what the major bank machine names/brands are in paris and/or france?
i'd like to stay away from non-branded ATMs in little convenience stores/bars/cafes ... i'd like to stick with national chains if possible.
i've heard of BNP paribas ... any others?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 2 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 3 electrical activity is described
- 4 Spain Itinerary Help
- 5 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 6 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 7 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 8 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 9 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 10 Beaches in Southern France
- 11 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 12 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 13 Ali
- 14 Drinks in Spain
- 15 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 16 Gelato course in Rome?
- 17 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 18 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 19 Too much for one day?
- 20 Travel WiFi - France
- 21 Norfolk base
- 22 Lipari to Capri??
- 23 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 24 Iceland Trip report
- 25 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days