we will be in paris for one week followed by provence for another week.
i've read multiple threads about using our bank cards while there to withdraw cash etc.
can you tell me what the major bank machine names/brands are in paris and/or france?
i'd like to stay away from non-branded ATMs in little convenience stores/bars/cafes ... i'd like to stick with national chains if possible.
i've heard of BNP paribas ... any others?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 2 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 3 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 4 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 5 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 6 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 7 Korean Messages
- 8 Another tipping question: concierges
- 9 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 12 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 13 Budapest in December 2017
- 14 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 15 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 16 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 17 Acropolis Athens
- 18 5 Days in Switzerland
- 19 6-7 Days in France
- 20 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 21 We're here!
- 22 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 23 Getting to Bolivia
- 24 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 25 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?