we will be in paris for one week followed by provence for another week.
i've read multiple threads about using our bank cards while there to withdraw cash etc.
can you tell me what the major bank machine names/brands are in paris and/or france?
i'd like to stay away from non-branded ATMs in little convenience stores/bars/cafes ... i'd like to stick with national chains if possible.
i've heard of BNP paribas ... any others?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where can I buy a gounded plug adapter for Switzerland?
- 2 Pickpocketing prevention tip
- 3 If you like to live your life in fear, read this
- 4 Netflix and Hulu
- 5 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 6 Florence and Rome
- 7 Como or Bellagio
- 8 Itinerary: Alesund to Bergen, or round-trip from Bergen?
- 9 5 days in switzerland
- 10 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 11 Switzerland Hotels
- 12 Bosch Parade
- 13 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 14 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 15 Cinque Terre for the Day
- 16 Sorry, best route from Stratford-upon-Avon driving to Chatsworth House
- 17 Did you use İstanbul Tourist Pass or Cappadocia Tourist Pass?
- 18 Are Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Rides Cold ?
- 19 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 20 London: come for the weather, stay for the coke
- 21 1 day tour from Istanbul to Cappadocia
- 22 Best route Stratford to Chatsworth House
- 23 2016 Flower Carpet in Brussels
- 24 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 25 Quickest way to get from Milan (airport) to Murren?