we will be in paris for one week followed by provence for another week.
i've read multiple threads about using our bank cards while there to withdraw cash etc.
can you tell me what the major bank machine names/brands are in paris and/or france?
i'd like to stay away from non-branded ATMs in little convenience stores/bars/cafes ... i'd like to stick with national chains if possible.
i've heard of BNP paribas ... any others?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe itinerary
- 2 France for a month in 2017
- 3 Venice Film Fest
- 4 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 5 All of Spain or something else..?
- 6 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 7 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 8 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 9 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 10 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 11 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 12 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 13 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 14 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 15 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 16 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 17 evening of song and dance
- 18 Naples or Genoa
- 19 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 20 SIM card
- 21 Our time in Rome
- 22 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 23 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 24 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 25 Europe itinerary review