we will be in paris for one week followed by provence for another week.
i've read multiple threads about using our bank cards while there to withdraw cash etc.
can you tell me what the major bank machine names/brands are in paris and/or france?
i'd like to stay away from non-branded ATMs in little convenience stores/bars/cafes ... i'd like to stick with national chains if possible.
i've heard of BNP paribas ... any others?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인카지노◑【RAM300.COM】◑ 젠틀맨카지노 주소
- 2 카지노◐【RAM300.COM】◐ 베트남 mgm카지노
- 3 카지노 룰▲【RAM300.COM】▲ 바카라 정보공유
- 4 바카라사이트◑【RAM300.COM】◑ 세부 카지노
- 5 실시간카지노◑【RAM300.COM】◑우리카지노 주소
- 6 카지노사이트￥∥∥∥￥RAM300.ｃＯm￥∥∥∥￥바카라사이트
- 7 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 8 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 9 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 10 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 11 advance tickets?
- 12 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 13 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 14 38 Days in Paris
- 15 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 16 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 17 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 18 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 19 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 20 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 21 Cordoba Overnight?
- 22 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 23 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 24 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 25 How the kids age calculated