I have read on Fodor's that French ATMs sometimes restrict how much money you can take out. I am going to Paris in September, and will need to make a large ATM withdrawal for a guided tour of Mont St Michel, which requires cash. This will be about 500 Euro, and I would like to take this out at one time rather than over a period of days. Has anyone had a problem withdrawing this much money from Paris ATMs ? I will not be exceeding my bank's limit.
ATMs in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 2 Venice tourist travel pass
- 3 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 4 Two days in Dublin
- 5 Train from Sarlat
- 6 Sicily - Piazza Armerina from Siracusa?
- 7 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 8 San Sebastian / Donostia
- 9 Trains
- 10 Airb2b in Paris
- 11 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 12 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 13 4 days in Scotland
- 14 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 15 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 16 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 17 Need help for unforgettable trip in PARIS
- 18 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 19 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 20 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 21 From Orly to hotel in 8th arrondisement
- 22 BAR; SEV; MAD - Apr/May Activity: Running, Tennis and concerts ...
- 23 malaga to madrid train ?
- 24 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 25 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS