I have read on Fodor's that French ATMs sometimes restrict how much money you can take out. I am going to Paris in September, and will need to make a large ATM withdrawal for a guided tour of Mont St Michel, which requires cash. This will be about 500 Euro, and I would like to take this out at one time rather than over a period of days. Has anyone had a problem withdrawing this much money from Paris ATMs ? I will not be exceeding my bank's limit.
ATMs in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Living in Portugal
- 2 Southwestern England
- 3 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 4 Stay in Venice
- 5 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 6 Andalucia itinerary help
- 7 LHR to Victoria by Tube - Best Place to Transfer
- 8 Escher Museum The Hague
- 9 Mont St. Michele?
- 10 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 11 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 12 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 13 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 14 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 15 Look for Itinerary Advice- Athens, Spetses, Hydra, Naxos, Santorini
- 16 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 17 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 18 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 19 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 20 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 21 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 22 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 23 Berlin: evening dining
- 24 bicycling garmisch oberammergau fussen
- 25 10-day Europe Trip (5-15June)