I have read on Fodor's that French ATMs sometimes restrict how much money you can take out. I am going to Paris in September, and will need to make a large ATM withdrawal for a guided tour of Mont St Michel, which requires cash. This will be about 500 Euro, and I would like to take this out at one time rather than over a period of days. Has anyone had a problem withdrawing this much money from Paris ATMs ? I will not be exceeding my bank's limit.
ATMs in Paris
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 2 Prague Main Train Station
- 3 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 4 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 5 Italian language schools
- 6 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 7 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 8 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 9 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 10 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 11 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 12 Place to propose
- 13 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 14 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 15 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 16 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 17 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 18 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 19 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 20 Venice in Jan
- 21 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 22 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 23 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 24 Car rental - Orvieto or Rome
- 25 Best private transfer from Civitacchia port to rome airport