I have read on Fodor's that French ATMs sometimes restrict how much money you can take out. I am going to Paris in September, and will need to make a large ATM withdrawal for a guided tour of Mont St Michel, which requires cash. This will be about 500 Euro, and I would like to take this out at one time rather than over a period of days. Has anyone had a problem withdrawing this much money from Paris ATMs ? I will not be exceeding my bank's limit.
ATMs in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 2 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 3 Three weeks holiday in Turkey
- 4 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 5 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 6 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 7 London restaurants
- 8 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 9 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 10 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 11 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 12 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 13 Madrid Card or Paseo del Arte pass
- 14 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 15 Istanbul water
- 16 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 17 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 18 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 19 A Travel Junkie and Pastry Chef's Wet Dream
- 20 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 21 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 22 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 23 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 24 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 25 Day Trips from Nice