I have read on Fodor's that French ATMs sometimes restrict how much money you can take out. I am going to Paris in September, and will need to make a large ATM withdrawal for a guided tour of Mont St Michel, which requires cash. This will be about 500 Euro, and I would like to take this out at one time rather than over a period of days. Has anyone had a problem withdrawing this much money from Paris ATMs ? I will not be exceeding my bank's limit.
ATMs in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 2 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 3 Spain Questions
- 4 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 5 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 6 Dublin Hostels
- 7 Avignon to London?
- 8 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 9 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 10 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 11 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 12 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 13 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 14 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 15 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 16 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 17 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 18 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 19 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 20 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 21 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 22 Traveling to Munich
- 23 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 24 Traveling from Amalfi Coast to Pompeii, etc. Using Public Transportation
- 25 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days