I have read on Fodor's that French ATMs sometimes restrict how much money you can take out. I am going to Paris in September, and will need to make a large ATM withdrawal for a guided tour of Mont St Michel, which requires cash. This will be about 500 Euro, and I would like to take this out at one time rather than over a period of days. Has anyone had a problem withdrawing this much money from Paris ATMs ? I will not be exceeding my bank's limit.
ATMs in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cookware in France
- 2 Anciet Brits Were Cannibals
- 3 Areas to avoid as a person of color?
- 4 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 5 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 6 Restaurants in San Sebastian
- 7 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 8 Brontë Bicentenaries - plans unveiled starting 2016
- 9 Wine tour in Chianti
- 10 Three weeks in Italy with a two-year old
- 11 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 12 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 13 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 14 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 4 First Evening in Vienna
- 15 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 16 Scenic drive from Ghent to Amsterdam
- 17 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 18 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 19 Transportation advice between Seville-Ronda, Granada-Cordoba
- 20 Russian Visa Question
- 21 travel insurance
- 22 St. Petersburg
- 23 Private transfer from Oslo Cruise Port to the Airport with a half day tour
- 24 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 25 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions