I have read on Fodor's that French ATMs sometimes restrict how much money you can take out. I am going to Paris in September, and will need to make a large ATM withdrawal for a guided tour of Mont St Michel, which requires cash. This will be about 500 Euro, and I would like to take this out at one time rather than over a period of days. Has anyone had a problem withdrawing this much money from Paris ATMs ? I will not be exceeding my bank's limit.
ATMs in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 2 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 3 Local Tour in Provence?
- 4 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 5 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 6 5am arrival in Dublin
- 7 10 Hours in Brussels
- 8 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 9 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 10 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 11 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 12 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 13 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 14 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 15 Hotel in Venice
- 16 What are the best places to see in England
- 17 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 18 Transportation in Barcelona
- 19 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 20 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 21 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 22 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 23 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 24 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 25 Day trip from London to Paris