I have read on Fodor's that French ATMs sometimes restrict how much money you can take out. I am going to Paris in September, and will need to make a large ATM withdrawal for a guided tour of Mont St Michel, which requires cash. This will be about 500 Euro, and I would like to take this out at one time rather than over a period of days. Has anyone had a problem withdrawing this much money from Paris ATMs ? I will not be exceeding my bank's limit.
ATMs in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 2 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 3 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 4 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 5 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 6 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 7 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 8 Akrotiri Tours
- 9 Walking in Oslo
- 10 London hotel tax is 20%
- 11 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 12 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 13 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 14 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 15 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 16 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 17 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 18 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 19 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 20 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 21 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 22 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 23 Venice - boats on canals
- 24 ITALY
- 25 Paris first then where?