I have read on Fodor's that French ATMs sometimes restrict how much money you can take out. I am going to Paris in September, and will need to make a large ATM withdrawal for a guided tour of Mont St Michel, which requires cash. This will be about 500 Euro, and I would like to take this out at one time rather than over a period of days. Has anyone had a problem withdrawing this much money from Paris ATMs ? I will not be exceeding my bank's limit.
ATMs in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 2 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 3 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 4 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 5 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 6 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 7 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 8 19 countries in a day
- 9 Meteora Monasteries: visit sequence suggestions?
- 10 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 11 Transports in Santorini
- 12 Last night in Italy advice
- 13 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 14 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 15 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 16 Europe Itinerary
- 17 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 18 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 19 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 20 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 21 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 22 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 23 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 24 Paris to Annecy by Train
- 25 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris