I have read on Fodor's that French ATMs sometimes restrict how much money you can take out. I am going to Paris in September, and will need to make a large ATM withdrawal for a guided tour of Mont St Michel, which requires cash. This will be about 500 Euro, and I would like to take this out at one time rather than over a period of days. Has anyone had a problem withdrawing this much money from Paris ATMs ? I will not be exceeding my bank's limit.
ATMs in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brugge photo on Bing
- 2 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 3 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 4 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 5 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 6 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 7 I went to Paris in June
- 8 Help with a small island in Greece
- 9 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 10 Cotswolds village base
- 11 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 12 Trip report: Milan and Lake Como
- 13 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 14 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 15 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 16 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 17 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 18 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 19 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 20 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 21 How long in Venice?
- 22 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 23 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 24 Getting cash in Spain
- 25 First Time Going to Europe