My friend is going to poland next week and I am trying to convince them that yeas they have ATM's like other euro countries and you can use your Irish ATM card there....Anyone with more into so I can convince them not to bring too much cash!
ATM's in Krakow and Warsaw
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 2 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 3 Berlin
- 4 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 5 Dordogne & Lot Day Hiking
- 6 By train to and out of Prague
- 7 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 8 Budget family trip to Europe
- 9 history museums or locations
- 10 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 11 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 12 Scuol, Switzerland
- 13 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 14 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 15 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 16 Lake Como transportation questions
- 17 Scotland- Edinburgh
- 18 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 19 All Set To Go!!
- 20 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 21 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 22 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 23 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 24 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 25 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why