My friend is going to poland next week and I am trying to convince them that yeas they have ATM's like other euro countries and you can use your Irish ATM card there....Anyone with more into so I can convince them not to bring too much cash!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BROTHER@ printer errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Iceland car rental agencies
- 3 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 4 Italy in January?
- 5 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 6 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 7 retruning to US with souveniers
- 8 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 9 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 10 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 11 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 12 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 13 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 14 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 15 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 16 10 days in London in early December
- 17 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 18 Berlin to ?
- 19 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 20 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 21 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 22 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 23 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 24 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 25 Scotland in December