My friend is going to poland next week and I am trying to convince them that yeas they have ATM's like other euro countries and you can use your Irish ATM card there....Anyone with more into so I can convince them not to bring too much cash!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 2 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 3 6 weeks: Great Britain, France, Italy, The Netherlands
- 4 Irish Countryside in 1 day
- 5 Naples to Pompeii
- 6 Cell phones in France and England
- 7 Algarve,Portugal at Christmas?
- 8 Stability and safety in Turkey
- 9 Parking in Italy
- 10 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 11 sim card
- 12 Plan Italy trip
- 13 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 14 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 15 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 16 apartments florence
- 17 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 18 Italy Tuscany or Umbria, Naples area advice please
- 19 Florence, Italy
- 20 Italy trains question
- 21 Planning a trip to Madrid and Granada
- 22 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 23 How to split time between Dubrovnik and Split?
- 24 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.
- 25 FCO connection time