I read that using ATM's for euros in Ireland is the way to go. We will be staying Adare, visiting small towns in the south. Are ATM's available in small towns as well as large cities?
atm's in ireland
- 1 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 2 Can I Get a US Credit Card with a Chip like They Use in Europe?
- 3 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 4 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 5 Rough Itinerary for Scotland, please more help
- 6 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 7 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 8 How to get from Nice to Cinque Terre by train
- 9 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 10 portugal
- 11 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 12 London on a sunny day
- 13 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 14 Train tickets
- 15 Sardinia, Italy
- 16 Odessa--7 km bazaar
- 17 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 18 Carpe Diem Flights Booked! Need help w final itinerary France/Switzerland
- 19 Navigo Decouverte
- 20 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 21 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 22 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 23 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 24 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 25 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request